We utilize a 9-point evaluation system for our reviews of Bitcoin gambling sites.
- Security and Fairness – Security, reliability, and fairness are directly related to the status of Bitcoin casino’s or crypto bookmaker’s gaming license. Licensed gambling sites (usually, with Curacao or MGA license) are ranked higher in our listings.
- Quick Payouts – Fast withdrawals is the most important factor for any gambler. Some gambling sites proceed payments faster than others, they can even provide more options to make a quick withdrawal while other casinos or betting sites do their best to keep player’s money locked in. In our evaluation model quick payouts is the second important criteria after security and fairness.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Options – Some gambling sites offer more payment options than others. Bitcoin has become a popular option to supplement debit and credit cards and bank transfers, but some players prefer Fiat-money and e-wallet payment options as well. Casinos supporting Skrill, Neteller and Paysafecard along with debit and credit cards as a payment method are ranked higher in our rating, if they also offer BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE and other cryptocurrencies. The more payment options are offered to players (both, crypto and Fiat), the better.
- Anonymous Gambling / Fast Verification – KYC (Know Your Customer) is getting more and more important nowadays, and gaming sites are obliged to implement different rules and document requirements to identify their players and prevent money laundering and fraud. Those gambling sites which require and collect less documents and verify it faster and more comfortable for players (i.e. sites which require minimum of necessary documents and proceed with verification fast) are rated higher in our rating. Players value privacy, and we evaluate and compare KYC procedures for different gambling sites.
- Software Providers – There are a number of popular software developers like Microgaming, NYX, IGT, NetEnt, Playtech, RTG and about 200+ others offering popular slot machines and other casino games. The more software providers are available, the better.
- Game Selection – We consider that the available variety in game selection is important and that it should reflect in our ratings.
- Bonuses & Free Spins – Usually, Bitcoin casinos provide relatively generous bonuses, including no deposit bonus, and free spins. But what is more important, there can be different wagering requirements. We evaluate the real value of bonuses and rank higher those crypto casinos which provide better wagering requirements & overall value to players for their bonus offers.
- Loyalty & VIP Programs – There can be a very big difference in Loyalty Programs gambling sites offer to their players. Since Loyalty Programs & VIP Clubs can have a significant impact on your gambling outcome, it is an indicator to be considered.
- Customer Support – When a player has a question, concern, or a problem, it can be very annoying to wait for customer assistance. We evaluate the number of ways that a player can reach the Customer Support department and review their track record of response times.
Here you can read more about our BitHound.io.
We also recommend you reading our terms and conditions page.
Please remember, that gambling is about fun, and winning is not guaranteed.