Are you in search of the best crypto casinos where you can play using XRP? Do you need help understanding how Ripple casinos work?
If the answer to both questions is yes, you can scroll down and let our XRP gambling guide help you. The article will lead you to the top-rated Ripple casinos and show you how they work. Our team of experts has researched the internet and come up with the ultimate list of reputable XRP gaming sites. On top of that, you’ll learn how to use this cryptocurrency, which bonuses you can collect, and what games you can play.
Let’s dive in.
Trusted Ripple Casino Sites in 2022
Before we get into further details, we’d like to introduce you to the most trusted Ripple casinos. Our team has scoured the web, looked under every rock, and found the most reliable XRP platforms where you can start playing straight away. We examined the most important aspects, including licensing and security, game collection, bonuses, device compatibility, and more.
- Trusted Ripple Casino Sites in 2022
- Interesting Facts About Ripple Gambling
- Why Play at XRP Casinos?
- How to Choose the Right Ripple Casino?
- Ripple Bonuses — How Do They Work?
- How to Deposit with Ripple?
- How to Withdraw with Ripple?
- What Casino Games Can Be Played with Ripple
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Ripple at Online Casinos
Quote: “Quit while you are ahead. All the best gamblers do.” – Baltasar Gracián y Morales
Interesting Facts About Ripple Gambling
Ripple is not like other cryptocurrencies on the market, which is why gambling with it is more interesting. Below, you can find some fun facts about XRP you probably haven’t heard of:
- Ripple was primarily designed for financial institutions — Still, players can use this centralized cryptocurrency to make online casino deposits and withdrawals.
- Ripple transactions are super cheap — Unlike other payment systems, Ripple won’t charge huge fees for your transactions.
- Ripple isn’t mineable — Despite being a cryptocurrency, the entire XRP sum has already been mined, with 45% of it in circulation.
- Using XRP is environmentally friendly — With 100 billion XRP coins available, there is no need for mining, meaning you won’t have to use huge amounts of electricity.
Why Play at XRP Casinos?
Ripple is a great payment option at crypto casinos for several reasons. The table below explains the most important ones:
|Withdrawals are almost instant||Ripple has almost limitless scalability. At the moment, the Ripple network can handle circa 1,500 transactions per second. VISA handles 2,000 TPS, but Ripple is cheaper, making it an excellent option for online casino withdrawals.|
|XRP is the most stable currency||Unlike BTC and other cryptocurrencies, XRP coins are already in circulation and operate as a centralized currency, which makes them more stable.|
Of course, fluctuations can occur, but it’s important to understand that XRP is less volatile, meaning it’s a better investment in the long run.
|You can collect fantastic XRP casino bonuses||Online casinos are known for their enticing bonuses for new and existing players. Despite XRP being a less popular payment solution, using it to fund your account can lead to fantastic promotions, like deposit offers, free spins, no deposit bonuses, etc.|
How to Choose the Right Ripple Casino?
Finding the right Ripple casino requires time, patience, and research. If you want to look for XRP platforms on your own, we’ll show you which aspects to pay attention to. The process will be easier if you answer some questions. Below is a step-by-step guide to finding the best Ripple sites:
Is the casino provably fair?
The first step towards identifying reputable Ripple gambling platforms is seeing whether the operator holds a valid license. If it has a seal of approval by renowned regulators, there’s only one thing left to do — finding out if the games are fair. If a casino has certificates from third-party agencies, it means all games are regularly tested for fairness and randomness.
Are there bonuses for new players?
Most casinos offer enticing sign-up bonuses to attract new players and welcome them to the platform. If you notice the promotion is too good to be true, you should look into the fine print and see what the conditions really are. Unachievable wagering requirements and unclear terms will show you the casino is shady. So, look for XRP sites with clear language and simple-to-understand bonus T&Cs.
How many players are part of the experience?
You should always read casino reviews and visit forums before signing up for an online casino. Although these can be subjective, players’ stories may indicate something is wrong with the operator.
Are there enough games?
Casinos should satisfy players of all tastes and preferences, which is why the game collection should boast various game types — slots, blackjack, roulette, poker, live dealer, bingo, etc. Before choosing a cryptocurrency casino, make sure to visit the game lobby and see what the platform offers.
Ripple Bonuses — How Do They Work?
Online casinos wouldn’t be as fun without attractive bonus offers available to new and existing players. Of course, the same goes for crypto casinos. Luckily, the operators we came across boast fantastic promotional incentives that can help you get started and try out some of the most popular games.
The table below shows the best XRP casino bonus offers available on the market. We’ve reviewed each one separately and found fair terms and rewarding prizes. If you don’t believe us, look for yourself:
|Casino Name||Bonus||Bonus Structure||Wagering Requirements|
|Playamo||First deposit bonus||100% up to $100 + 100 free spins||50x|
|Bitstarz||First deposit bonus||100% up to $2,000||40x|
|Unique Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $200||40x|
|Tangiers||First deposit bonus||200% up to $2000 + 30 free spins||35x|
|Golden Star Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $1,000||40x|
|20Bet||First deposit bonus||100% up to $180 + 120 free spins||40x|
|FortuneJack Casino||No deposit bonus||50 Free Spins for registration||50x|
How to Deposit with Ripple?
If you’re just getting started with the entire concept of crypto casinos, this guide will help you understand how you can deposit funds into your XRP casino balance. Below, you will find the whole process broken into several simple steps:
- Before you can transfer your funds, you need a wallet to store your XRP coins. Some of the most popular choices for storing XRP coins are Exodus, Atomic, Ledger, Coinbase, etc. Once you’ve found one, make an account and keep your coins safe.
- Then, find a Ripple casino you like the most and register an account by filling out the registration form with the necessary data.
- You can then go to the Cashier, look for Ripple’s logo and click on it.
- A window will pop up — insert the required details and enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Paste the wallet’s address or scan the QR code to activate the transaction.
- As soon as the coins appear in your balance, you can begin your exciting adventure and enjoy everything the XRP casino of your choice has to offer.
How to Withdraw with Ripple?
If you think depositing XRP into an online casino is a walk in the park, wait till you see how simple withdrawing the winnings is. Essentially, you’ll need to do the same, only in reverse. Here’s how:
- Log into your account and go to the Cashier.
- Choose Ripple as the payment option.
- Enter the amount you’d like to cash out.
- Once again, insert the wallet address and confirm the transaction.
- The XRP coins should reach your account quickly.
Given that Ripple’s scalability is nearly limitless, the transaction will take a couple of moments. Of course, you’d have to wait for the casino to approve the request. After granting it, Ripple will wrap it up in a matter of minutes.
What Casino Games Can Be Played with Ripple
Despite focusing on cryptocurrencies, Ripple casinos operate in the same way as regular online gaming sites — from account creation and bonuses to games and customer support.
That’s why you shouldn’t settle for a casino with a limited game selection. Ripple sites host various gaming options, including slots, roulette, blackjack, poker, and even live dealer titles. Below, we’ll discuss the best types of casino games you can play with Ripple:
- Slots — Online slots are typically the largest game category, regardless of the casino you’re playing in. Thanks to their design, slots come in various shapes and sizes — from 3- and 5-reel classic slots to those with cascading reels, progressive jackpots, and other amazing features.
- Table games — They are perfect for players who enjoy casino classics like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker, etc. Over the years, software developers have come up with dozens of exciting variants, allowing you to test your skills and try to beat the casino at its own game.
- Live dealer games — Players looking for an immersive real casino experience will find this category particularly interesting. Live casino games with built-in live streaming and professional dealers on the other side of the screen are bound to take your gambling experience to a whole new level.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Ripple at Online Casinos
Ripple has climbed up the ladder and become the third-largest cryptocurrency for a good reason. Despite its flaws, XRP is slowly becoming a popular payment option at online casinos.
Here’s a list of advantages and disadvantages that come with using Ripple in iGaming.
- Reliability — Thanks to its concept and structure, Ripple is a more reliable cryptocurrency than others on the market. On top of that, Ripple has the support of world-renowned banks, making it a secure option for transactions.
- Speed — As we’ve mentioned, Ripple is quite fast. With 1,500 TPS, the network will instantly process your transactions.
- Lack of Volatility — Due to its centralized nature, Ripple is more stable than Bitcoin and its alternatives.
- Accessibility — Although you need to understand some basic principles of blockchain, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to make Ripple transactions. After a while, you’ll get the hang of it and understand why it’s an excellent payment option.
- Versatility — Ripple acts as a mediator between fiat and cryptocurrencies, making it a perfect solution for people who want to use both.
- Limited availability — Unfortunately, Ripple has yet to make a breakthrough at online casinos. At the moment, there is a limited number of gaming sites that support this cryptocurrency.
Where to find the best Ripple casino in 2021?
Our team of experts has scoured the web in search of the best Ripple casinos. The list you see in this review holds the names of top-performing XRP platforms you can play in. Currently, three stand out from the rest — 20Bet, Bitcsasino, and 7Bit Casino. If you’re interested, go ahead and check them out.
Is it legal to gamble with XRP?
Since cryptocurrencies are entirely digital, some countries have trouble implementing them within the legal framework. However, since no law explicitly prohibits playing in XRP casinos, we can say this activity is illegal — simply put, it’s in the gray area.
What is the difference between Ripple and Bitcoin?
BTC was created as a decentralized digital currency used for money transfers. At the same time, XRP was developed for payment networks and banks as a means of money transfers, payment settlements, and currency exchanges.
Why does XRP gambling require a Ripple wallet?
Just like you can store fiat currencies in e-wallets, you can also store Ripple in special wallets, which help you control and transfer it to an online casino. Without this wallet, you won’t be able to deposit and withdraw the funds.
Are there any fees and limits at XRP online casinos?
We can’t exactly say that XRP transactions are fee-free. However, Ripple charges 0.00001XRP per transaction, and if 1.0 XRP translates to $0.26, the fees are practically non-existent. As far as limits are concerned, they vary from one casino to another.
What are the best Ripple wallet alternatives?
If Ripple wallet isn’t working for you, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin wallets are some of the best alternatives.
What are the best Ripple casino sites?
If you’re searching for reliable and secure Ripple casinos, all you need to do is look at our list and take your pick. We’ve carefully examined each operator, looked for its strengths and weaknesses, and come up with the list of the best XRP online casinos.
What are the main differences between Ripple and traditional banking options at crypto casinos?
Ripple stands out from traditional payment options due to its velocity and high security levels. Additionally, XRP is a less volatile cryptocurrency that features nearly non-existent transaction fees.
Is Ripple available at mobile casinos?
Of course, it is. With an increasing number of mobile casinos, Ripple is also becoming a more popular payment method. So, if your XRP wallet supports mobile use, there is nothing stopping you from enjoying the best casino games on the go.
What do I need to start using Ripple?
Since Ripple is pre-mined, you can either get it through a cryptocurrency exchange or invest it in. You need to be slightly tech-proficient to understand the basics, but once you’ve got the hang of it, XRP can become your primary casino payment option. All you need is a crypto wallet to store XRP. Afterward, you can sign up in an online casino, use the wallet to transfer funds, and start playing.
How can I win real money in crypto casinos?
You can win real money prizes by depositing XRP in your online casino account and using the funds to play various games. Once you’ve accumulated enough winnings, you can withdraw them to your Ripple wallet and sell them for fiat currency later.
Even though it’s not as popular as Bitcoin or Litecoin, Ripple has many advantages that make it an excellent choice for online casino transactions. While starting with this cryptocurrency may seem intimidating, its benefits will certainly make up for your initial anxiety.
We’ve given you insight into the best Ripple online casinos on the market. It’s up to you now to decide if this is the right option for you. If the answer is yes, you can scroll up to the list, pick the site you like the most, and enjoy!