Are you looking for the top Bitcoin casinos of 2021? Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and just about every online casino that supports cryptocurrency payments has Bitcoin as their number one crypto payment option. Bitcoin allows players to keep their identity anonymous and also protect their personal and financial data. More casinos are embracing bitcoin as a payment method with every passing week.
Here are the various benefits of using Bitcoin as a casino payment method:
- Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are instantly credited
- Bitcoin transactions are either free or have a nominal fee
- You can use Bitcoin without revealing your bank details or credit/debit card details
- Many Bitcoin casinos have quick and easy registration procedures, where you do not have to reveal your personal details.
- Enjoy a truly anonymous gaming experience at Bitcoin casinos.
Find the Best Bitcoin Casino site
Here are our best picks of trusted online crypto casinos for 2021. The online casino options are vast, so this is our selection of top-rated crypto casinos.
- Find the Best Bitcoin Casino site
- The Complete Guide to BTC Gambling in 2021
- Bitcoin Gambling Factsheet
- TOP 10 Crypto Casinos 2021
- Pros and Cons of Crypto Casinos
- Are BTC Casinos Anonymous?
- Free Spins And Bonuses At Bitcoin Online Casinos
- How We Test, Rate and List Bitcoin Casino Sites
- What Casino Games Can I Play At Bitcoin Gambling Sites?
- How Responsible Gambling Works at BTC Casinos?
- Taxes On Winnings From BTC Online Casinos
- Bitcoin Casino FAQ
- Links & Resources
- Our Conclusion
The Complete Guide to BTC Gambling in 2021
Crypto is in the spotlight these days, and nobody wants to miss out on it. However, years ago, Bitcoin was popular only among tech-savvy users and was a total mystery for the rest of the people. But now, cryptos are rising faster than ever and spread over several areas such as e-commerce, online casinos, trading, and even as an investment. That said, the crypto gambling industry is growing fast in 2021, and we decided to assemble the ultimate guide of the best Bitcoin casinos. Keep reading and good luck!
Bitcoin Gambling Factsheet
What makes BTC casinos so enticing? The popularity of cryptocurrencies is undeniable, and throughout this selection of interesting facts, you’ll understand why.
- Bitcoin operates in a decentralized financial network, which means that no institution controls it. This allows online casinos to offer BTC games unrestrictedly in several countries where gambling sites are banned, skipping government regulatory constraints.
- Slots are the most popular casino games to use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Simply put, there’s a vast offer of engaging games and software providers with several types of rewards and bonuses for crypto players.
- Payment processing times are faster than with traditional methods. Transactions are easier and confirmed in just a few minutes, giving players almost instant access to start betting or withdrawing their winnings. This helps to avoid bothersome banking hours.
- Several online casinos encourage players to use cryptocurrencies as a payment method, offering massive bonuses and special offers like free credits, redeposit bonuses or free spins.
- Player’s data is safe at crypto casinos and allows them to play anonymously. Some casinos give players the chance to create separate accounts to play with crypto and traditional payment methods. This prevents personal data from being stolen if the casino is hacked and also keeps it private from government regulations.
TOP 10 Crypto Casinos 2021
Check out our list of top 10 Bitcoin casinos for 2021. These are all internet casinos that accept BTC as a payment option.
#1 BitStarz Casino
BitStarz Casino is a SoftSwiss powered casino that offers over 2000 games from well-known game providers such as NetEnt, BetSoft, Ezugi, Belatra, and others. BitStarz has won multiple industry awards such as the AskGamblers’ Players’ Choice Award. You can interact with fellow players and casino staff members on the social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others.
BitStarz Casino is popular for the following reasons:
- Exchange BTC to EUR instantly
- Enjoy provability fair games
- Play a wide range of BTC games
- Exhaustive FAQ and 24/7 live support
- Read casino tips, news, and strategies on the BitStarz Blog
- Register an account in seconds
- Claim welcome bonus of $2000 or 5BTC plus 180 free spins
#2 MBit Casino
Launched in 2014, mBit Casino is a SoftSwiss powered Bitcoin casino that also accepts Ethereum as a payment method. You can play 2000+ games from multiple providers such s iSoftBet, Endorphina, Betsoft, and NetEnt at mBit Casino. Since the online casino is licensed in Curacao, you can look forward to a safe, secure, and well-regulated gaming experience.
The following are some of the reasons to play at mBit Casino:
- Participate in regular tournaments to boost your bankroll
- Exhaustive Bitcoin guides for those who have never used Bitcoin before
- Impressive selection of live dealer games
- Cashout requests processed in less than 10 minutes
- Exclusive welcome bonus of up to 5BTC plus 300 free spins
#3 Playamo Casino
Playamo offers 3500+ casino games from the world’s best software providers. So you can look forward to high performance and quality. Also, Playamo is home to some great promotions and bonus offers. It features an instant play platform that is mobile friendly. When you play games at Playamo Casino, search for games bearing the Bitcoin logo at the top right hand corner. You can wager bitcoins on these games and win prizes in bitcoins.
Here are some reasons for players to sign up at Playamo.com:
- Make your first deposit at the casino and get it doubled
- Participate in slots races and boost your bankroll
- Become a VIP player to earn amazing rewards, including cash prizes and a brand new Ferrari 488GTB supercar
- Play live dealer games from Evolution Gaming
- Payments processed in just two hours
- Get 24/7 customer support through live chat
#4 Bob Casino
Bob Casino makes you feel as if you have just walked inside a brick-and-mortar; the internet casino displays videos of live tables and roulette wheels on its homepage. The gambling site operates on a license granted by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and helps you to gamble in a responsible manner. However, it is not a Bitcoin-only casino as it also offers traditional payment methods such as Zimpler, Visa, MasterCard, PaySafeCard, and Neteller.
Here are the top features of Bob Casino:
- Huge selection of live dealer games
- Exciting rewards for loyalty
- Boost your bankroll by playing tournaments
- Play games from multiple providers such as Betsoft, Play’n Go, Microgaming, Playtech, and Yggdrasil
- Get a bonus package of up to $500 plus 140 free spins on your first deposit
- Become an active player and earn VIP rewards
- Win big prizes and enjoy fast payouts
#5 7Bit Casino
7Bit is a Bitcoin casino that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals with a wide range of currencies and cryptocurrencies such as BTC, USD, EUR, and others.
7Bit is one of the most highly recommended Bitcoin casinos in the world. The online casino is licensed and regulated in Curacao and operates on a SoftSwiss software platform. It has a responsible gambling policy and helps you to gamble in a responsible manner through its association with GamCare and Gamblers Anonymous.
The following are the hottest features of 7Bit Casino:
- Provability fair games
- Exhaustive Bitcoin guides for beginners
- Lucrative promotions such as cashback offers and free spins
- Earn rewards through a VIP Club
- Participate in casino races and boost your bankroll
- Play live dealer games, table games, jackpot games, and Bitcoin games from multiple vendors
#6 Oshi Casino
Oshi.io is a SoftSwiss powered online casing that has earned certificates of trust from multiple casino advocacy sites such as Bitcoin Gambling Guide, Latest Casino Bonuses, Slot Catalog, and Ask Gamblers. In addition to Bitcoin through CoinsPaid, the casino offers payment methods such as PaySafeCard, Skrill, Visa & MasterCard, Zimpler, and Neteller.
Licensed and regulated in Curacao, Oshi gives players the following reasons to play:
- Boost your winnings by participating in tournaments
- Get a welcome package of up to 5BTC plus 225 free spins
- Play 2500+ games from multiple vendors
- Play lottery games and earn cashback offers
- Become a VIP player to get amazing benefits
- Get live support 24/7 at Oshi.io.
#7 Betchan Casino
BetChan is a Bitcoin casino operating on the SoftSwiss software platform. Licensed in Malta with MGA license, the gambling site accepts not only Bitcoin, but also other traditional banking methods such as Visa & MasterCard, PaySafeCard, Zimpler, and others.
Betchan.com is a safe and secure site that helps you to gamble in a responsible manner. Round-the-clock live support is just a click away through an icon at the bottom right of the casino website.
Betchan gives players the following reasons for sign up:
- Portfolio includes an impressive selection of live dealer games
- Boost your casino winnings by participating in lucrative tournaments.
- Win your share of $1,500,000 in Betchan.com’s network promotions
- Get a welcome bonus of up to $400 plus 120 free spins.
- Become a VIP player to win amazing loyalty rewards, including a brand new Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
#8 Zet Casino
Zet is a Bitcoin casino that also offers traditional payment methods such as Visa & MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill, Trustly, PaySafeCard, ecoPayz, and others. It also offers other cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin and Ripple. It is a Curacao-licensed casino with games from multiple vendors and 24/7 live support.
The following are the top features of Zet Casino:
- Grand welcome bonus of 100% up to €500 plus 200 free spins
- Total jackpot value is €1,004,554 and fast rising
- Portfolio includes 1800+ slots, 120 card games, 33 video poker games, and 10 live dealer games
- Weekend and weekly bonus offers and cashback offers
- Original promotional offers and casino tournaments
- Loyalty rewards such as bigger cashback, personal managers, and other benefits
#9 Joy Casino
Based on the themes of fun and joy, Casino Joy is an online casino gaming brand belonging to Genesis Global Limited.
Joycasino has gambling licenses granted by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the UK Gambling Commission. It is committed to responsible gambling and helps you play in a responsible manner. Casino Joy offers a wide range of banking methods such as credit/debit cards and electronic wallets, along with Bitcoin.
The following are a few reasons to register at Casino Joy:
- VIP Club that offers rewards for loyalty
- Exhaustive FAQ section and 24/7 customer support
- Games from multiple vendors such as NetEnt, Microgaming, and others
- Portfolio includes live dealer games
- Welcome bonus of $1000 plus 200 free spins on Starburst
Casino-X has been offering variety of games to players from different parts of the world from 2005. You can play the best and the latest games from Microgaming and NetEnt for fun or real money.
Since the casino operates on a browser-based software platform, you can get started without any download or installation. You have to open just one Casino-X account to claim a bonus of 200% on your first deposit and enjoy gambling services such as online casino, live dealer games (roulette and black jack), and sports betting.
Here are the top features of Casino-X:
- Sign up through the social networks G+, Twitter, Facebook, and others.
- Participate in daily tournaments and win hundreds and thousands of dollars.
- Participate in exciting promotions and contests.
- Play a wide range of multi-vendor jackpot games
- Get live support 24/7.
Pros and Cons of Crypto Casinos
What are the benefits of Bitcoin casinos?
PrivacyThe most significant advantage of playing at Bitcoin casinos is privacy. Players don’t have to provide personal banking information to third parties, making the gambling process almost anonymous. Moreover, BTC casinos allow players from countries that hold online gambling restrictions to play safely and with no penalty fees.
Faster PayoutsWhile most popular banking methods may take 1-5 business days to process a payout, Bitcoin players withdraw their funds almost instantly. Operating with cryptocurrencies (and mainly Bitcoin) is not burdensome at all. Thus, players can enjoy the gambling experience even more with fast and secure transaction processes.
What are the disadvantages of Bitcoin casinos?
Despite its many benefits, Bitcoin also has some setbacks that every player should consider before placing their first bet.
Not All BTC Casinos Are Licensed
Inside the online gambling world, some regulations need to be complied with to make it a safe and fun environment. Holding a valid license to operate is one of those minimum standards every gambling platform should meet. However, not all Bitcoin casinos have a legal right to operate, and gambling at those sites can be risky.
Volatility of Bitcoin
This cryptocurrency is very volatile. Its exchange rates fluctuate every day, which can be a major drawback for your winnings. Nevertheless, if you bear in mind these considerations, you’ll have an exciting gambling experience skipping any pitfalls.
Are BTC Casinos Anonymous?
There’s a vast offer of Bitcoin casinos these days, and not all of them are anonymous. Moreover, players choose this type of casinos primarily to safeguard their financial information as BTC is decentralized.
However, crypto gambling sites have different types of gambler’s information requests. Some are anonymous, only asking for an email, username, and password. In contrast, others may ask for some extra details if they detect suspicious activity. Other casinos may let gamblers play anonymously, but they’ll be asked for personal information to withdraw their funds.
So, always go for licensed casinos and check their terms and conditions to ensure they’ll protect your privacy.
Free Spins And Bonuses At Bitcoin Online Casinos
Casino bonuses are top-rated and a great way to attract players and encourage them to play regularly. That’s why there is a diverse offer of promotions for Australian players and mostly at Bitcoin casinos. So, here’s an overview of the most popular bonuses at crypto gambling sites.
As it happens with regular online casinos, not all crypto gambling sites offer free spin bonuses. Most platforms offer free spins upon first deposit and also every time a player makes a new deposit into the account. Therefore, crypto casinos offer this enticing bonus to encourage players to make more deposits and keep playing. Keep in mind that usually free spins are for specific slots, so always check the terms and conditions and the wagering requirements.
First Deposit Bonus
Another great offer for new players at Bitcoin casinos is the First Deposit Bonus. You can find juicy bonuses at crypto gambling sites up to 100% of the amount of the crypto deposit. In most cases, it also comes with free spins on selected pokies. Some established platforms also offer more significant welcome bonuses of up to 175% of the deposit. Remember that in most cases, there are minimum deposit amounts to claim first deposit bonuses.
No Deposit Bonus
Some crypto casinos offer no deposit bonuses but remember that they aren’t as smashing as those upon deposit. However, if you are still in doubt about the platform and want to give it a try without making any BTC deposit, use this type of bonus. You just have to create an account to claim the offer. That’s usually a set of free spins for particular slots.
Are Wagering Requirements at BTC Casino Sites Different from FIAT Money Casinos?
Certainly not. While reviewing the most popular Bitcoin casinos, we found that the wagering requirements are the same as at the FIAT money casinos. Usually, the minimum wager is 40x and, in some cases, it’s up to 60x. However, keep in mind that despite those are the standard requirements, some gambling sites’ conditions may differ.
How We Test, Rate and List Bitcoin Casino Sites
This is an overview of the criteria we use to test and rank the best crypto casino sites for Australian gamblers. Let’s see it!
1. Fast Payouts
This is one of the most valuable features for gamblers. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have faster payout times than traditional banking methods. It may take no longer than 10 minutes to withdraw your funds.
2. High Limit Deposits & Withdrawals
Every casino usually defines deposit and withdrawal limits, but they are generally slightly higher when it comes to crypto. As we said before, always read the terms and conditions of the casino of your preference to avoid unpleasant surprises.
3. User Experience & Reputation
Due to the increasing popularity of digital assets, Bitcoin casinos’ reputation is growing among the player’s community. Most gamblers state that the privacy features and the possibility to use popular cryptocurrencies, are essential to determine a peerless casino experience. Hence, our picks focus on those essential features.
4. License & Regulation
We only review and test licensed casinos that comply with all the necessary regulations to ensure a pleasant gaming experience and avoid unnecessary penalties for players. Always look for the license badge on the casino website. I.e. MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) or Curacao eGaming.
5. Straightforward Registration And Verification Process
We know players don’t want to waste their time completing extensive forms to register and verify their personal data. So, we chose casinos that let gamblers place their bets in just a few simple steps (4 or less).
6. Game Selection
Bitcoin casino sites know how to engage players, so licensed platforms offer a vast game selection from a-list software providers. When betting with trusted game developers, players will get a fair and exciting gambling experience.
7. Welcome Bonuses & Wagering Requirements
Bitcoin casinos offer players massive bonuses to sign up but also to reward existing customers. The most popular ones have a first deposit bonus, no deposit bonus, and reload bonus, to name a few. As per wagering requirements, the minimum is usually 40x.
8. Variety Of Cryptocurrencies To Deposit & Withdraw
Most Bitcoin casinos also accept other popular cryptocurrencies on their platforms for deposits and withdrawals. Some of them are Ethereum, Tether USDt, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and Ripple. The diversity of cryptocurrencies make all these casinos even more appealing.
9. 24/7 Customer Service
All licensed casinos offer full support available 24/7. Players can reach customer service by live chat or email, and in some cases, by phone. As a plus, response times are usually quick.
What Casino Games Can I Play At Bitcoin Gambling Sites?
Pokies And Slots With Progressive Jackpots
Some of the most popular Bitcoin slots and also slots with progressive jackpots you can find at crypto casinos are:
- Lucky Clover
- Greedy Gobblins
- Ultimate Super Reels
- Diamond Wild
- Wild Spin
Roulette is one of the most famous table casino games of all time. It comes as no surprise that players look for this exciting game at Bitcoin gambling sites. Lightning, European, and Lucky roulette are some of the most played table games at crypto casinos.
Crypto casinos have several Blackjack games from different providers to deliver an unrivaled gambling experience to their customers. Traditional American and Blackjack VIP are the top picks among Australian players.
Poker & Video Poker
BTC online casinos know how popular poker is and display a wide offer of poker and video poker games. The most played variants are:
- Aces & Eights
- American Poker
- Wild Texas
- Jacks Or Better
- Tens Or Better
The dynamic of live casino games attract several players daily. Most Bitcoin gambling sites provide a selection of live dealer games such as Baccarat, Roulette, and Blackjack to enhance the casino experience.
Selected gambling sites also offer a sports betting section with cryptocurrencies, giving an extra dose of thrill to sports lovers. Bitcoin sports betting is a cutting-edge way to improve the gambling experience.
Other casino games
Other exciting games at crypto casinos are Bingo, Dices, Mega Ball, and the all-time famous Monopoly.
How Responsible Gambling Works at BTC Casinos?
Responsible gaming is a widely spread concept across the gambling industry. It refers to a set of regulations to protect players from the unhealthy consequences of betting more than they can afford, affecting their whole lifestyle.
Bitcoin casinos have a few measures to let players have total control over their bets. Like most popular online casinos, BTC gambling sites display a link to trusted organizations that help people with betting problems.
Those organizations provide anonymous psychological assistance and full support all year round. Another remarkable feature for responsible gaming is the possibility to set a maximum of bets to avoid losing significant amounts of money.
Having total control over the money when gambling is essential to enjoy the exciting Bitcoin casino experience. Trusted and licensed crypto casinos encourage players to have fun harmlessly. Thus, they also comply with all the necessary regulations to protect everyone that decides to bet on their platforms.
Taxes On Winnings From BTC Online Casinos
If you are lucky enough, you may be wondering what will happen with your winnings. Well, there’s great news for Australian players at online casinos as their winnings are not taxable. The government considers gambling as a hobby and not as an income. So, the winnings from any betting activity are not taxable as they are a mere lucky strike.
However, when it comes to crypto like Bitcoin, the country applies some taxes when this financial asset is used as an investment. This means that if you want to sell that cryptocurrency or convert it to FIAT money, you’ll be subject to Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
Nevertheless, Australia’s government set some exceptions regarding the personal use of crypto if it’s not held as a form of investment or if you’re not getting any profit out of it. So, the positive news is that gambling winnings are not taxable for Aussie players at Bitcoin casinos.
Bitcoin Casino FAQ
What are Bitcoin casinos?
To put it very simply, Bitcoin casinos are online gambling sites that accept BTC as a payment method. They allow you to make deposits and withdrawals in bitcoins. Bitcoin casinos are of two kinds—Bitcoin casinos that support only Bitcoin as a payment method and traditional casinos that accept Bitcoin as one of their payment methods.
How do Bitcoin casinos work?
Bitcoin casinos work just as traditional casinos do. They operate on a software platform that may or may not integrate games from multiple vendors. They may offer only Bitcoin as a payment method or they may offer a number of other cryptocurrencies and traditional payment methods such as credit/debit cards, prepaid cards and vouchers, bank transfer, and electronic wallets. In fact, there is absolutely no difference between a Bitcoin and a non-Bitcoin casino except that the former accepts Bitcoin and the latter does not.
Is Bitcoin online gambling legal?
The answer to this question depends on where you live. Many countries around the world have legalized and regulated online gambling. If you live in one such country, it is perfectly legal for you to play at a BTC casino licensed in your country. In some countries, Bitcoin gambling is clearly against the law. If you live in one such country, it is illegal for you to sign up at a Bitcoin casino. In some countries, Bitcoin gambling is a grey area; the laws neither criminalize nor permit it. You may come across Bitcoin casinos that accept players from grey jurisdictions, but you should be carefully about signing up at these casinos as they usually operate without a license.
Which is the best casino that accepts Bitcoin?
While we recommend a number of internet casinos that accept Bitcoin, we cannot declare any one of them to be the best. It depends hugely on personal tastes, preferences, and requirements. What are you looking for? The best Bitcoin casino is one that can give you everything you are looking for in a safe, secure, licensed, and well-regulated environment.
Is it safe to use bitcoins at online casinos?
Making deposits and withdrawals using Bitcoin is safe and secure. You don't have to reveal your bank account details or credit/debit details to the internet casino when you use Bitcoin. This makes the payment option not only safe and secure, but also anonymous. You just need to show the public address of your Bitcoin wallet whenever you want to withdraw your winnings. And there is no way hackers can use the public address of you Bitcoin wallet to gain unauthorized access to your bitcoins.
How much do Bitcoin transactions cost?
Usually Bitcoin transactions are free of cost. This is because they are sent peer-to-peer via the Internet and never go through clearing houses or banks. Therefore, there are no processing fees associated with Bitcoin transactions. However, your Bitcoin casino may charge nominal processing fees depending on its policies. Also, if you are looking for quick confirmations, you may choose to pay a nominal fee.
How fast are Bitcoin transactions at online casinos?
Since Bitcoin transactions never go through banks or clearing houses, they are instant. But the transaction speed also depends on the number of confirmations a player decides to wait for. At the most, it may take up to one hour for your Bitcoin transaction to be successfully confirmed.
Links & Resources
Office Of Responsible Gaming At NSW
Interactive Gambling Amendment
National Consumer Protection Framework For Online Wagering
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, in general, are rising fast and gaining popularity in the online gambling industry. The privacy factor and the possibility of earning massive winnings entice players to look for top-notch and trustworthy crypto casinos. Through all this curated review, we outlined the most relevant aspects to consider before starting betting, from security aspects to attractive bonuses. We have a selection of weekly updated reviews for the most eager gamblers, so don’t forget to bookmark our website for the latest news.
Wait no longer. Choose one of our top Bitcoin casinos and sign up today to live the ultimate gambling experience!