Crypto casinos are an amazing way to play anonymously and have fun. Read our complete guide to Bitcoin casinos in Singapore.
TOP Singapore Bitcoin Casino sites
- TOP Singapore Bitcoin Casino sites
- How Do Bitcoin Gambling Sites in Singapore Work?
- How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino in Singapore?
- What Type of Bonuses Are Offered by a BTC Casino?
- Is a Casino Optimised for Mobile Gaming (iOS, Android)?
- How Important Is Customer Support Service?
- How To Make a Cryptocurrency Deposit?
- How To Withdraw Money From Bitcoin Online Casino?
- How To Open Bitcoin Wallet For Crypto Gambling in Singapore?
- What Games Can You Play At Crypto Casinos?
- Pros and Cons With Bitcoin Casinos
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do Bitcoin Gambling Sites in Singapore Work?
Here are some interesting facts about how do Bitcoin casinos work in Singapore:
- The only difference between a BTC casino and a regular casino is the process of cashing out or transferring Bitcoins during the betting process. Other elements of a traditional casino remain the same.
- Other currencies accepted range from US Dollars, GBP, to Euros, among others, depending on the region where the casino is operating.
- For new and regular users, Bitcoin Casinos provide an in-house wallet, which can be used as a traditional wallet for spending and storing currency solely for gambling purposes.
- Bets taken from the players are directly dependent on the money you have in your built-in wallet. Usually, if you will place an opening “bet”, the money will be taken from the wallet, and the money lost or earned will automatically be adjusted from the wallet amount present after the game is concluded.
- A large number of these Bitcoin casinos have their own algorithms in place and develop personalised gambling software.
- There may be certain limits imposed on withdrawal of balance to prevent players from cashing out at once; please remember to read all the terms and conditions before proceeding.
How to Choose the Best Bitcoin Casino in Singapore?
- Licensed Websites and Provably Fair System
Provably Fair System is a relatively new concept in Bitcoin gambling. In unpredictable games, it is crucial that the play is conducted without outside interference. The system continually checks fair play and ensures that the mechanism and outcome are random.
Another marker of a legitimate casino website is if the platform accepts other currencies than crypto. The websites are then required to hold a license and hence are accountable to a jurisdiction. It always best for casinos that have a license by the Gaming Authority of Curacao, which is as of now the most acclaimed and renowned regular when it comes to the gambling industry.
- Games and providers
Another pointer to look out for is the different Bitcoin games available on the platform. If you feel blackjack, ensure that there are good variations of the game. The same thing goes for other games as well; as usual, only reputable software providers undertake to manage such complicated operations.
- Casino Bonuses and Promotions
Almost every Bitcoin gambling site offers a casino bonus on the first deposit. Some even offer free spins or no deposit bonus. However, every good thing comes at a price and ensure to read the Terms & Conditions as there are certain restrictions on the freebies, nearly always.
- Multi-Platforming and User-Friendly
If the platform is complicated to use and slow, there is a chance you can lose money. The better you know the website, the better your game will be. You will be fast, comfortable with the process, and in a better state of mind to play and win. You can also see if there is an app version of the website and if they support multiple devices as well.
- Support service quality
Test the waters before starting. You can mail the website’s support service and gauge how helpful, knowledgable, and fast they are in responding to your queries. See if a real person is answering the questions or a bot is acting as a stand-in.
- Is Bitcoin Casino Safe and Honest?
Among rampant reports of theft and hacking, the security concerns for Bitcoin casinos are quite valid. However, these activities are usually limited only to crypto exchanges. Any such incident is yet to be seen in the world of Bitcoin casinos, and that itself is a good indicator. Experts are of the opinion that crypto casinos might be safer than traditional methods because of the sheer amount of checks involved in the deposit and withdrawal process. The private keys used in the background are painstakingly lengthy, meaning they are that much hard to decode and offer a high level of encryption. It is better than swiping a credit card. Transactions are also fast, anonymous, and fees are minimal too.
The only obvious disadvantage is the fluctuation that occurs in Bitcoin. It could be that the money earned may not be of the same value when withdrawn.
- How Diverse Are the Games and Providers?
Reputable Bitcoin casinos have a healthy variety of games that are supported on the platform. There are also variations available on each of the games, which ensures that the gamers can always find something new. With the amount of interest in cryptocurrencies sky-rocketing, bitcoin casinos have also started multiplying at a rapid rate, each one providing a different experience to the user; the industry has become quite dynamic as people from all over the world join in to play.
What Type of Bonuses Are Offered by a BTC Casino?
Here are the most common bonuses you will encounter:
Quite common to see, you get an additional bonus, usually between 50%-200% of the money deposited, but it cannot be withdrawn unless certain wagering conditions are met. The requirements are different for each casino, but the average wagering is mostly between 20 and 50.
As the name suggests, you are offered a no-deposit bonus immediately at signing up, without having to add any money into the in-built wallet. However, they often come with a deadline to use, mandatory need for verification and have wagering requirements.
Most preferred by players, no wagering bonus does not come with a wagering requirement. The amount you win is without restrictions and can also be withdrawn, as per the policies of the crypto casino.
Reload bonus is offered for every subsequent deposit you make in your wallet after their first. It is the casino’s way of rewarding the players and encouraging them to keep playing.
You can win money without paying anything. Free spins are usually accessed via a promo code, and the changes allowed by the casino are limited. With proper planning, these spins come in handy to win genuinely useful freebies and money.
Is a Casino Optimised for Mobile Gaming (iOS, Android)?
Yes, over half of the players prefer playing in crypto casinos on their mobiles. Reputable casinos have developed safe, secure, and encrypted apps (available both on iOS and Android). Not only this, but they are also compatible with most devices and can mimic the same experience as given by a website.
Leading developers are constantly making efforts to optimise their casino to suit the mobile gameplay, especially given how much people love the convenience and accessibility offered. All one needs is a good internet connection and specifications that support running the app without glitches.
How Important Is Customer Support Service?
It is crucial that the casino’s customer service is fast and works round the clock. If they have multiple channels for communication, including email, chat, number, it guarantees that the queries get quickly resolved. Support service is considered good when the team is focused on resolving issues as quickly as possible and have enough workforce on hand to keep up with the load.
Depending on the problem, it can sometimes take the casino days to resolve. While picking the best BTC casino, ensure that players’ issues are resolved in a timely manner.
How To Make a Cryptocurrency Deposit?
- Step 1 – Add cryptocurrency to your crypto wallet.
- Step 2 – Log into your casino account.
- Step 3 – Click on the wallet option, then navigate to deposit, and enter the required amount.
- Step 4 – Select the cryptocurrency you want to deposit, and then provide your currency wallet address to execute the transfer.
- Step 5 – Authenticate it, and the request is usually executed within a few minutes.
How To Withdraw Money From Bitcoin Online Casino?
- Step 1 – After logging into your Bitcoin casino account, click on the cashier’s icon or on the wallet option.
- Step 2 – You can select the cryptocurrency that you want to withdraw the money from.
- Step 3 – Type the amount of money you want to withdraw, ensure that the withdrawal is allowed as per the casino’s policies.
- Step 4 – Authenticate it by entering your cryptocurrency wallet address. The request is usually executed within a few minutes.
How To Open Bitcoin Wallet For Crypto Gambling in Singapore?
- Step 1 – Open a Cryptocurrency Wallet
A cryptocurrency wallet is an online platform for trading in cryptocurrencies. You can deposit and retrieve through private keys and personal authorisation. There are cloud-based, mobile-based, hardware-based, paper-based, and desktop wallets. In Singapore, trading in cryptocurrency is permitted.
- Step 2 – Depositing Money
Once you have gotten your account approved, the next step is to buy the cryptocurrency. You can deposit money into the e-wallet using debit and credit card and net banking and then buy the currency.
- Step 3 – Getting Bitcoins
You can also get Bitcoins by selling goods and services for the cryptocurrency or getting it gifted by friends and family.
How To Send Money From Exchange to Your Wallet?
- Step 1 – Login into your exchange account.
- Step 2 – Open the sidebar labelled ‘Balances’ towards the right.
- Step 3 – Select the option of withdrawing and then select the currency with which you want to initiate the transfer.
- Step 4 – In the Destination Address field, select the option of my blockchain wallet. If you have linked your wallet, then the address will be pre-filled; otherwise, you can give the address of your blockchain wallet.
- Step 5 – Just enter the required amount and press send.
How To Send Money From Your Wallet To The Bitcoin Casino?
- Step 1 – After logging into your Bitcoin casino account, click on the deposit icon or on the wallet option.
- Step 2 – Depositing money is easy. You can enter the amount that you want to deposit.
- Step 3 – Select the method of payment – credit card, debit card, online wallets, or net banking.
- Step 4 – Execute the transaction and the money will be credited into your Bitcoin wallet immediately.
What Games Can You Play At Crypto Casinos?
The variety of games available on crypto casinos are quite large. However, the following are the most popular games:
Bitcoin Slots are the most popular games. All you need to do is be eligible for the jackpot by placing enough bets, spin a reel, and wait for the result. If you get a winning combination, you win a pre-determined reward; otherwise, you lose.
Roulette is a table game whose results are determined by a spinning wheel. To win rewards, you need to predict the outcome and make bets accordingly, accurately. It is a game of chance entirely, and that is what makes it exciting to play.
Blackjack, alternatively known as Twenty-One, the winner needs to score as close to 21, but it cannot exceed the number. It is one of the most popular games for players around the world.
Live casino games mimic the real-life scenario of playing at a table with real players. These games are dealt by professional dealers, and a broadcast from a live gambling studio is played too to give the real feel. Professional gamblers love live games due to the authenticity and experience it offers.
In Baccarat, you win by scoring points as close to nine, but getting an exact nine is the best possible outcome. It makes the dealer go bust. You can also win if you have more points than the dealer, but as soon as you exceed nine points, you will lose.
Poker has many elements involved and is a card game. The outcome depends heavily on the player’s ability to evaluate interaction, body language, and the cards dealt.
Another fun element offered by bitcoin casinos is card games. These are high stakes as the results cannot be calculated due to the gameplay being dependent on chance.
Pros and Cons With Bitcoin Casinos
|1. Bitcoin is safer, faster, and essentially a free payment method.|
2. Bitcoin casinos offer bigger winnings to players.
3. No state or bank can control Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
4. You don’t have legal restrictions and tax issues.
5. Complete privacy and anonymity with Bitcoin.
6. Instant deposits and withdrawals of money.
|1. Bitcoin gambling sites can hide their identity.|
2. There is high volatility in cryptocurrency. 3. No reversals/chargebacksin case there is a security breach.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Which is the best Bitcoin casino Singapore?
How do you convert Bitcoin to Singapore Dollar (SGD)?
The most straightforward way of converting Bitcoin to SGD is to sell the cryptocurrency on an exchange and withdraw the proceeds in your bank account or via PayPal. Ensure that the bank account from which you purchased the currency and are now withdrawing remains the same so as to avoid suspicions of money laundering.
How to recognize legit Singapore’s BTC casinos?
It can be a tiring task if you don’t know how to look. However, after following our in-depth and detailed guide, you will be able to narrow down legitimate Bitcoin casinos, where you can play securely without the fear of scams.
Is it safe to use Bitcoin for players in Singapore?
Yes, Bitcoin is safe and secure to use. As detailed in many of the sections above, the cryptocurrency offers security due to its robust encryption and is anonymous, fast, and secure.
How much can I make playing Bitcoin casino games?
Since most of the games are of chance and depend on your luck, it is nearly impossible whether you will be on the winning or losing end. However, players have earned big if they know what they are doing and are good at playing in a casino. Since the outcome is never decided, there is no telling how much one can really earn.
Do I have to pay any fees when using cryptocurrencies?
There are fees involved while trading cryptocurrencies on an exchange, including maker fee, taker fee, and trader fees. When you are withdrawing money to your bank after selling crypto, the bank can also levy transfer fees, depending on the policy. For a Bitcoin casino, there are no charges on deposit, but sometimes there is a fee on withdrawal.
Where can I buy Bitcoin in Singapore to play at an online casino?
There are two ways of buying Bitcoin in Singapore – via cryptocurrency wallets, such as Coinbase, Gemini, Binance, Independent Reserve, Kraken, and Bitcoin ATMs.
Is Bitcoin legal and regulated in Singapore?
Yes, buying Bitcoins is legal in Singapore. They are also regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and currently, there are more than 200 blockchain organizations in the business.
Do all online casinos in Singapore take Bitcoin?
All online casinos may not accept Bitcoin, but all crypto casinos will accept Bitcoin, given that it is the most popular cryptocurrency in circulation.
How fast are the transactions?
Depositing Bitcoin into a wallet is fairly fast. However, any withdrawal from a Bitcoin casino wallet, or a bitcoin wallet, can take anywhere between 4-7 business days.
How to open a BTC account?
It is easy to open a BTC account. You can follow our guide as detailed above.
How about alternative currencies?
Alternative currencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, DOGE and Ripple are fast gaining in the market as they get popular. Many bitcoin casinos have started accepting cryptocurrencies, other than Bitcoin as well.
Crypto casinos are blooming in Singapore. On top of it, Bitcoin has emerged as one of the most popular cryptocurrencies for online gambling. There are no hidden fees involved, and the transactions remain completely anonymous.