Are you a Dogecoin owner looking for the best crypto casino where you can play with your DOGE? Do you want to learn how to play casino games online using cryptocurrencies? If you answered either of the two questions affirmatively, you’re on the right page.
In this article, we’ll show you some of the top online casinos that accept Dogecoin. Moreover, we’ll discuss how we reviewed these casinos and help you get started in your online crypto gambling journey. Read on.
Top-Rated Dogecoin Gambling Sites
Here’s our ultimate list of the best Dogecoin casinos. Our team of experts made a detailed assessment test and included only the casinos that passed it with the highest score. Let’s take a look at it.
- Top-Rated Dogecoin Gambling Sites
- What Advantages Does a Dogecoin Casino Offer?
- How We Review Dogecoin Casinos
- Dogecoin Casino Bonuses: How Do They Work
- How to Play at a Dogecoin Casino?
- What Games Can You Play at Crypto Casinos?
- Pros and Cons of Dogecoin Casinos
What Advantages Does a Dogecoin Casino Offer?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency, which means it offers certain advantages compared to fiat payment methods. The following four benefits are perhaps the most important for Dogecoin casinos.
- Low cost – Since DOGE is on a decentralized network, no intermediaries are taking their cut when making a transaction, meaning you’ll pay much less money compared to some fiat payment options when making deposits and withdrawals.
- Potential – Dogecoin may be newer and less popular than Bitcoin, but it’s a cryptocurrency with high potential, as it has been embraced by some of the world’s leading thinkers, such as Elon Musk. This means more casinos could start accepting it in the future, and Doge holders will be able to multiply their wealth.
- Anonymity – Like many other cryptocurrencies, Dogecoin doesn’t require you to leave any sensitive data when using it, offering a completely anonymous experience. This also results in higher overall security.
- Speed – Dogecoin transactions are almost instant, so you’ll be able to deposit your DOGE from your wallet to the casino in minutes. This cryptocurrency is even faster than many other crypto payment options, let alone fiat payment methods.
How We Review Dogecoin Casinos
Our team of experts uses a unique and detailed approach to reviewing the available Dogecoin casinos. Here are the four questions that we usually aim to answer during the review process.
- Is the DOGE casino reputable? – First of all, we check the platform’s licenses and other certificates and scan various forums and gambling-related platforms to learn more about the site’s reputation.
- What Dogecoin bonuses are there? – Bonuses play a vital role in attracting new customers and retaining the regulars, so we pay special attention to the available bonuses and promotions for every Dogecoin casino we review.
- Does the casino offer customer support? – Many new (and experienced) casino members require assistance from time to time, and that’s when customer support comes into play. However, not every DOGE casino offers high-quality support, so we make sure to check that as well.
- What games can one find in the DOGE casino? – Finally, we check available games to determine their overall quality, payout percentage, jackpots, and more. We also review game providers to ensure that casinos feature games from industry-leading developers that offer the best possible online gambling experience.
Dogecoin Casino Bonuses: How Do They Work
All Dogecoin casinos offer bonuses for new and regular players. The bonuses for new players are called welcome bonuses, and they are usually awarded after opening an account or making your first deposit.
The first deposit bonus is usually related to the amount you deposit. For example, if it’s a 100% bonus, it means the casino will double your deposit amount. Pay attention to the maximum bonus limits, and make sure to read the terms and conditions section before claiming any bonus to learn more about wagering requirements, expiration periods, and more. Some crypto casinos also offer an attractive no deposit bonus.
|Casino Name||Bonus||Bonus Structure||Wagering Requirements|
|Playamo||First deposit bonus||100% up to $500 + 100 free spins||50x|
|Bitstarz||First deposit bonus||100% up to $2,000 or 1 BTC + 180 free spins||40x|
|Unique Casino||Welcome bonus||100% up to $2000||40x|
|Tangiers||First deposit bonus||200% up to $200 + 30 free spins||35x|
|Golden Star Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $1,000 or 50 mBTC + 100 free spins||40x|
|20Bet||First deposit bonus||100% up to $120 + 120 free spins||40x|
|FortuneJack Casino||No deposit bonus||50 free spins for registration||50x|
How to Play at a Dogecoin Casino?
Here’s a quick DOGE casino guide to get you started.
- Step 1: Open a Dogecoin wallet – The first step is to find a suitable Dogecoin wallet that meets your needs. The good news is that there are dozens of great options for PC or mobile devices available for free. Some of the best Dogecoin wallets at the moment are Dogecoin Core, Atomic, Guarda, MultiDoge, and Android Dogecoin Wallet.
- Step 2: Fund your Dogecoin wallet – Once you set up your wallet, you’ll receive a wallet address, which is similar to your email address, except that it’s used for receiving DOGE to the wallet. Find a good cryptocurrency exchange and buy DOGE or find another way to fund your wallet (for example, you can ask your employer to get paid in DOGE).
- Step 3: Deposit your Dogecoin to an online casino – Once you select a casino and open an account, you need to choose DOGE as your preferred payment option in the cashier section and use the provided address or QR code to make a deposit using your wallet.
- Step 4: Withdraw your winnings (much DOGE, such wow) – Log in to the casino, go to the cashier section and select DOGE as your preferred withdrawal option. Enter your wallet address and the amount you’d like to cash out and proceed with the transaction.
How to Open a Wallet for Dogecoin Gambling?
In case you have no experience with cryptocurrencies, here’s a more detailed explanation of the first step from the section above — opening a Dogecoin wallet.
- Select a wallet – We listed some of the most popular wallets above, but feel free to research this on your own and pick the best Dogecoin wallet for you.
- Install the wallet – You might have to download an app to your Windows or mobile device and go through the installation process before launching an app.
- Get a private and public key – Once you set up a wallet, you’ll receive a public key (your wallet address) used for sending and receiving DOGE, and a private key, a password of sorts that you’re not supposed to share with anyone.
- You’re ready to join a Dogecoin casino – Pick any Dogecoin casino you like, join it, and make a deposit using your Dogecoin wallet.
What Games Can You Play at Crypto Casinos?
Dogecoin casino games aren’t that much different from games you’ll find at crypto casinos that don’t accept DOGE as a payment method. Here’s a list of the most common types of games you’ll find and a short description of each.
- Dogecoin poker – You’ll find plenty of casino poker and crypto poker options in every DOGE casino. Some online casinos even feature live casino poker games with live dealers. Popular video poker options include Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Joker Poker, Tens or Better, and more.
- Dogecoin slots – Slots are the most popular type of casino games in most online casinos, including those that accept Dogecoin. You’ll find plenty of popular video slots from industry-leading providers in all casinos featured on this page, and some of them even have progressive jackpots that can turn the luckiest of players into millionaires.
- Dogecoin roulette – You’ll find the two most popular types of roulette in most Dogecoin casinos — American and European roulette. However, some casinos might even feature the less popular variations, especially if they have the live casino section. Namely, live roulette often comes in various shapes and sizes, and perhaps the most popular option is the
- Dogecoin blackjack – Blackjack is the most popular casino card game, and you’ll find plenty of options in almost all Dogecoin casinos. Apart from the RNG versions, there are also many blackjack live dealer rooms where you can play the game against live-streamed professional dealers.
- Dogecoin lottery – Finally, if you’re a lottery lover, you’ll find many lottery-like games, including keno, bingo, scratch cards, and more, in some Dogecoin casinos. Some DOGE casinos even let you take part in real lotteries using DOGE to buy tickets.
Dogecoin Betting — What to Keep in Mind
Dogecoin is a unique cryptocurrency developed as a joke — to mock Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies. It was based on a meme, but it was adopted by millions of people worldwide, mainly because Elon Musk kept talking about it.
Nowadays, Dogecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, but you should keep in mind that it’s as volatile as any other crypto (except stablecoins). It means its price will go up and down all the time, depending on the state of the market, the supply, and demand (and many other factors). It means when you’re engaging in Dogecoin betting, you’re essentially willing to make a double-bet — one is on the game itself, and the other is on the price of Dogecoin.
In other words, the price may increase or decrease a lot in a short period, and that’s something you should always bear in mind when gambling with DOGE. Learning the basics of cryptocurrency trading (and crypto price changes in general) might help you with this.
Pros and Cons of Dogecoin Casinos
Here are some of the major advantages and disadvantages of using Dogecoin to play online casino games.
|Speed – Dogecoin is a fast payment method, meaning you can make a transaction in minutes and quickly deposit your funds to your online casino.||Volatility – The price of DOGE constantly fluctuates, meaning it’s volatile. This is a risk you’re willing to take when gambling with DOGE.|
|Anonymity – You don’t have to reveal any sensitive info to send and receive Dogecoin. However, some online casinos might still require you to provide some information to become a registered member.||Not as widely adopted as BTC – Even though DOGE is popular, it’s not as popular as Bitcoin and Ethereum, meaning the number of online casinos accepting this cryptocurrency is much smaller than the number of Bitcoin casinos.|
|Great community – There’s an outstanding community surrounding DOGE, and some of the biggest celebrities on the planet supported Dogecoin by buying it and promoting it online.||Irretrievable – Just like every other blockchain-based digital currency, Dogecoin transactions cannot be reversed. Once they are made — they’re made, so you have to be careful where you send your money.|
|Low fees – As a decentralized currency, Dogecoin doesn’t come with high fees. In fact, they are much lower compared to many other payment methods.|
What are the best DOGE casinos in 2021?
There are plenty of great DOGE casinos out there, and it’s up to you to pick the one that meets your needs. Feel free to examine our ultimate list of the best Dogecoin casinos and compare the available selections. If we had to choose the three best according to us, we’d go for Bitcasino, FortuneJack, and Mbit Casino.
Are Dogecoin casinos anonymous?
It depends on the casino you select. Some online casinos don’t require you to leave many details about yourself, while others stick to various KYC procedures, and you need to enter some personal information.
How to choose the best Dogecoin casino?
If you’re unsure which Dogecoin gambling site is the best for you, feel free to examine our guide in the text above and read every section carefully. This should help you understand what makes a great casino and how to make DOGE deposits and withdrawals. Eventually, you’ll develop a taste and be able to pick the best Dogecoin casino for you.
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency, much like Bitcoin or Ethereum. It’s even created using the same underlying technology. Dogecoin was initially intended to be a meme currency inspired by the popular Shiba Inu meme. Still, it grew into one of the most popular cryptos globally and is now used by many businesses, including many crypto casinos.
Is it safe to use Dogecoin?
Yes, it is. Dogecoin uses the same security protocols as Bitcoin and Ethereum, meaning DOGE transactions are virtually impenetrable. Compared to fiat payment methods, Dogecoin is much safer, as all transactions are encrypted and stored on a distributed ledger.
What does Dogecoin look like compared to other coins?
Dogecoin has been one of the top ten cryptocurrencies based on its market cap for some time now. The current market cap for DOGE is $33 billion, which is still much less than the industry-leading Bitcoin, which has a market cap of $900 billion. Still, these things tend to change, so make sure to check out the latest price and market cap information before buying Doge.
Do I have to pay any fees when using cryptocurrencies?
Yes, all cryptocurrency transactions involve a small transaction fee. However, the fee is much smaller compared to most fiat payment methods because Dogecoin (and other cryptos) are based on decentralized technology, meaning there are no intermediaries in the form of a centralized authority that will charge for its service. However, a fee is still necessary to cover the basic costs of running the underlying network.
Do DOGE casinos support other payment methods?
Yes, most Dogecoin casinos also support other payment methods. The most common ones are Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, but some accept many other cryptocurrencies. Plenty of DOGE casinos also carry a range of fiat payment options.
How fast are Dogecoin transactions?
Dogecoin transaction time can vary, but in most cases, you’ll be able to make the transaction in less than five minutes. However, transactions can take more than 30 minutes in some cases, especially if the traffic is high.
Is Dogecoin gambling safe?
As long as you stick to the safe and secure online crypto casinos, you should be safe using Dogecoin for online gambling.
Why are Dogecoin casinos popular?
The popularity of crypto casinos is on the rise, and Dogecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it’s no wonder that DOGE casinos are pretty big nowadays.
Why do casinos use Dogecoin?
Casinos adapt to the market’s needs and penetrate potential markets to attract new players, so introducing Dogecoin as a payment option is a good move business-wise. On top of that, Dogecoin transactions are also swift and practical, so many casinos have practical reasons to introduce DOGE.
What is the difference between a real-money casino and a cryptocurrency casino?
Technically, there are no differences. Cryptocurrencies are real money, and you’ll find similar bonuses, games, and other features on both. The only difference is that some real-money casinos accept cryptos, and others don’t.
What is cold storage in cryptocurrencies?
Cold storage refers to the type of offline wallet. These wallets aren’t connected to the web all the time, which adds a layer of security to your funds.
What is meant by an offline wallet in cryptocurrencies?
An offline wallet is another name for cold storage. These wallets usually come in the form of hardware wallets — devices that you can buy to store your crypto assets.
Is it true that Dogecoin is inspired by the derpy dog that was a trending meme?
Yes, that’s entirely true. However, Dogecoin stopped being just a meme coin and emerged into one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies.
Dogecoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies globally, and many online casinos decided to start accepting it as a payment method. Our team of experts tested all available Dogecoin gambling platforms and created the ultimate list that includes the best option for anyone who wants to use DOGE for deposits and withdrawals.
If you haven’t decided on the best Dogecoin casino yet, we suggest comparing the available sites featured on this page and finding the one that suits you the most. Moreover, if you don’t have any experience gambling with cryptocurrencies, and this is your first contact with crypto gambling, scroll up to check the section on how to open a Dogecoin wallet.