Do you want to open a Sportsbet.io account but are wondering if they are a legit Bitcoin bookmaker? Are you interested to find out if they offer any exclusive bonuses to their new and existing customers? You are a crypto-player and want to know if your cryptocurrency of choice is supported as a deposit option on their website?
In this Sportsbet.io review you will see:
- The payment methods available on Sportsbet.io and their processing times?
- Does Sportsbet.io have the sports and leagues which you bet on the most?
- Sportsbet.io deposit and withdrawal limits.
- Sportsbet.io bonuses and their terms and conditions.
- License and Safety Information
- How to Register & Sign Up on Sportsbet.io
- Sportsbet.io Welcome Bonus
- Bookmaker Promotions
- Sports betting
- What other betting options are available?
- Live Betting
- How can I bet on mobile phone?
- 3 Reasons to bet with Sportsbet.io
- How to Depositing Money on Sportsbet?
- How to deposit in cryptocurrency?
- How to withdraw money from Sportsbet?
- Sportsbet.io Terms & Conditions Explained
- Responsible Gambling & Self-Exclusion
- How can I get customer support?
- How Can I file a complaint if something goes wrong?
- Is Sportsbet good for cryptocurrency betting?
License and Safety Information
|Regulator & license||Curaçao Gaming Control Board|
|Player protection||GamCare, Keep It Fun, Gambling Therapy|
|Owner and Operator||mBet Solutions NV|
|Restricted Countries||United States of America (and her dependencies, military bases and territories), Australia, United Kingdom, Estonia, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Yemen|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Turkish, French, Vietnamese, Hindi, Japanese and Chinese|
|Cryptocurrencies accepted||BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT, TRX, XRP, SOC, ADA|
How to Register & Sign Up on Sportsbet.io
The sign-up process on Sportsbet is a really simple process and it can be done in 2 ways, via the user’s phone number or email and both takes seconds to complete.
- Go to Sportsbet.io
- Click on the Register in the top right corner
- Choose one of six sign-up options offered – via your Google, Facebook or Twitter accounts or via Line or Telegram. There is also the “standard” sign-up option where you have to provide a username, email, date of birth and choose your password.
- After filling the required info for the registration option of your choosing, just tick the box where you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and accept the Sportsbet.io Terms and Conditions. You can also opt in to receive bonus and marketing emails by clicking the box which will allow this. After you have clicked the box (or both of them), just click the Create account button and you are all set.
Sportsbet.io Welcome Bonus
Win a $50 Free Bet Every Week!
As stated in the previous paragraph, despite not having a welcome bonus, Sportsbet.io does have a number of other bonuses/promotions/freebets/odd boosts, on both ongoing and one of basis. This means that you have a chance of getting lots of additional value for your money if you decided to bet with them in the long term.
|Name of promo||What you get||Wagering requirements and other requirements|
|Special Offers||Super Boosts – Sportsbet.io is offering their players multiple odd boost options on chosen markets throughout each day. Sports Specials – special bets on chosen matches which you won’t find anywhere else.||Super boosts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Price boost is not available for Soccer Asian Handicap and Asian Total markets. Price Boost is not available on cash out. If you use cash out on a Price Boost it will revert to the original price. Only one Price Boost can be applied per Multi Bet. In the event that one or more of the players does not participate, the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned. In the event that one or more of the Sports Specials matches won’t be played on the expected date, then the bet will be voided and your stake will be returned. After the first match has started all bets will stand.|
|MULTI GRAND SLAM||Maximise your reward by Boosting all your 5+ leg multis up to a Multi Grand Slam of 20 legs. Get a 10% boost if your multi has at least 5 legs and exponentially more for each additional leg in the multi until the maximum of 100% boosted for 20 leg multis.||You can apply Multi Insurance feature once per every 24 hours. If unused it will not carry over to the next day. Sportsbet.io reserves the right to cancel/limit the Multi Insurance feature for individual users at our discretion. Max. stake is 25 mBTC or equivalent in accepted currencies. If the stake amount is higher, then 25 mBTC or equivalent in accepted currencies will be returned as a Free Bet. NOTE: Max. stake amount in FIAT currencies is dependent on the BTC price and may fluctuate daily. Cashing out a multi bet with Multi Insurance feature applied will not be eligible for a Free Bet. Multi bet can contain bets on any sport and league. Bets placed on Asian Handicap and Asian Total markets will not be eligible for Multi Insurance. Every selection included in the multi bet must have odds of 1.50 or higher. Boosted events must have odds of 1.50 or higher before Multi Insurance is applied. If one selection inside a 5 leg multi bet is voided, half-won or half-lost then this bet no longer qualifies for the Multi Insurance Free Bet. Bets made with bonus funds, Free Bet tokens, or any other promotional funds will not be eligible.|
|Sport||Some of the tournaments|
|Football||UEFA Champions league UEFA Europa League Spain La Liga England Premier League Germany Bundesliga Italy Serie A France Ligue 1 Portugal Primeira Liga|
|Tennis||ATP WTA Challenger Tour ITF tour|
|Basketball||International Events NBA NCAA EuroLeague EuroCup Spain Liga Endesa ABA Liga|
|Cricket||International Events India Pakistan England|
|Ice Hockey||International Events USA/Canada NHL Russia KHL Finland SM-liiga Sweden SHL|
|Volleyball||International Events Champions League CEV Cup Russia Volleyball Super League|
|eSports||Dota 2 StarCraft 2 League Of Legends CS:GO Overwatch Rainbow 6|
What other betting options are available?
On top of their big offer on the more traditional and eSports, Sportsbet.io also has horse, harness and greyhound racing to bet on as well as numerous different Virtual Sport options.
|Virtual Sports||Numerous virtual football leagues and 3×3 virtual basketball.|
|Horse Racing||Numerous horse racing tracks live.|
|Harness Racing||Numerous harness racing tracks live.|
|Greyhounds||Numerous greyhound racing tracks live.|
|Speedway||Numerous speedway racing tracks live|
|Motorbike Racing||Numerous motorbike racing tracks live|
Sportsbet.io has a really vide range of sports and leagues available for live betting 24/7. At the time of writing this review, they had 16 different live sports to bet on, which is a lot even for the standards of the top bookies in the market. Football matches which were live at the moment of me writing this were minor Australian ones and you could still bet on 20+ markets on each of those matches.
How can I bet on mobile phone?
Sportsbet as both Android and Apple mobile apps available and both of them are perfectly functional and run smoothly. The browser version is also available on mobile and it works just fine, no noticeable problems and the interface is great but I do recommend using the app if you are already planning to use Sportbet on mobile.
|App Store||Google Play||The mobile browser version is also available, fully functioning and working just like the one on your computer.|
3 Reasons to bet with Sportsbet.io
|Beginners||Ongoing promotions as well as constant new one-of bonuses Easy to use interface||10-time rollover on the first deposit bonus might be too much for some people Their ongoing promotions after the deposit bonus are not too big|
|Casual Bettors||Big number of leagues offered in both pre-match and live betting section All major sports and even some of the less popular ones are offered daily Deposits are almost instant||Odds on certain markets are lower than with most other bookies Payouts of winning bets can be slow in certain cases|
|Pro Bettors||The withdrawal times are fast Limits for betting big markets are more than enough even for pro bettors who wager bigger sums Live bets are accepted fast||There isn’t a dedicated VIP program which rewards long time big players Lower leagues of some countries or less popular sports have pretty low betting limits|
How to Depositing Money on Sportsbet?
What do you need to know, when depositing – short intro before the table.
|EcoPayz||Deposits via EcoPayz are instant||Withdrawals via EcoPayz are instant|
|MuchBetter||Deposits via MuchBetter are instant||Withdrawals via MuchBetter are instant|
|Skrill||Deposits via Skrill are instant||Withdrawals via Skrill are instant|
|Neteller||Deposits via Neteller are instant||Withdrawals via Neteller are instant|
|Master Card/Visa||Deposits via Master Card/Visa are instant||Withdrawals via Master Card/Visa are instant|
|BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT, TRX, XRP, SOC, ADA||All crypto deposits are instant||All crypto withdrawals are instant|
How to deposit in cryptocurrency?
As a bookie which accepts eight different cryptocurrencies and has limited non-crypto deposit options, Sportsbet.io made sure that the cryptocurrency deposit process is really easy.
- Go to Sportsbet.io
- Click on the Deposit button in the top right corner.
- Click on the wallet text on the left side and chose one or more cryptocurrencies from their offer, in my case it was BTC and ETH (you can have a balance in all offered crypto or regular currencies and switch between them when depositing/withdrawing)
- Click deposit on the desired cryptocurrency you want to deposit with (if you want to switch between cryptocurrencies just click Use Currency). You can also buy crypto here using your crcard or MoonPay.
- Click on the Copy button so the address to which you should send the funds is copied.
- Now you should go to the e-wallet with your funds and send them to the address you have just copied. You can also scan the QR code using your smartphone’s e-wallet app (if you have one).
How to withdraw money from Sportsbet?
Withdrawals from the Sportsbet.io website are as simple as they can be and it takes only a couple of steps to complete them. Their withdrawals are instant, just like the deposits.
- Go to Sportsbet.io
- Click on the Deposit button in the top right corner.
- Click on the wallet text on the left side and chose the crypto or regular currency balance from which you want to make a withdrawal
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
Sportsbet.io Terms & Conditions Explained
Please take a look at the Terms and Conditions Section and see how to explain the following spheres.
|Age limits||Users must be 18 years or older to open an account with Sportsbet.io|
|Money deposit and withdrawal limits||50 BTC or equivalent is the limit per week but basically, there’s no particular limit for crypto-transactions.|
|Applicable law and jurisdiction||Curaçao law and jurisdiction|
|Closing of Member Accounts and Self-Exclusion||Users can self-exclude by sending an email to [email protected] and choosing the voluntary 1-week, 1-month, 6-months or permanent self-exclusion.|
|Account Cancellation||An account can be closed if Sportsbet.io detects any suspicious or fraudulent activity.|
Responsible Gambling & Self-Exclusion
Sportsbet.io has a simple self-exclusion process and all a customer has to do to start the process is to send one email to their support agents in charge of self-exclusions at [email protected].
- Send an email to [email protected] stating that you want to start the self-exclusion process.
- After receiving your request, the agent in charge will place your account on the minimum of a 24-hour cooling off period. This will be followed by one of our support agents informing you of the voluntary 1-week, 1-month, 6-months or permanent self-exclusions available
- Accounts closed under the self-exclusion policy cannot be reversed or reopened for any reason. However, once your self-exclusion has expired, we will email you to let you know your account is active again. Permanent self-exclusion will remain in place indefinitely.
How can I get customer support?
The 24/7 live chat support is available for all Sportsbet.io users in seven languages – English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese. From my experience they usually take 20-30 seconds to get back to you once you contact them and have always been super professional and helpful.
How to contact Sportsbet.io
|Live Chat||Click on the Live Chat on the left side of the homepage and a chat window will pop up|
How Can I file a complaint if something goes wrong?
The first place one should go when having any complaints regarding anything related to the Sportsbet.io website is their customer support which is really helpful and will go above and beyond in trying to resolve any potential issues you might have. If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by Sportsbet.io, you may file a complaint with the Curacao eGaming Commission via [email protected]. Curacao eGaming Commission – Address: Pletterijweg Oost, Ara Hilltop Building, Curaçao, telephone number: +5999 465 1134.
Is Sportsbet good for cryptocurrency betting?
|Sportsbet Pros||Sportsbet Cons|
|• The cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are instant |
• Deposit and withdrawal limits for cryptocurrencies are huge – 50 BTC or equivalent per week (although it’s said that it can be even more)
• The biggest and most popular cryptocurrencies are supported
|• If you are a user of some smaller cryptocurrencies you will have to exchange them into one of supported before depositing|
Is Sportsbet.io a licensed betting site?
Yes. Sportsbet is a licensed bookmaker, registered under the laws of the Government of Curaçao and regulated by the Curaçao Gaming Control Board.
Is Sportsbet.io a safe Bitcoin sportsbook?
Yes. All transactions you make on the site and your personal data on Sportsbet.io are secured with an SSL encryption system.
Where is Sportsbet.io allowed?
Sportsbet.io is allowed in all countries and territories with the exception being the following: United States of America (and her dependencies, military bases and territories), Australia, United Kingdom, Estonia, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Yemen.
How long does it take to withdraw from Sportsbet.io?
Withdrawals from Sportsbet.io are instantaneous.
Are there any limitations for cryptocurrency withdrawals?
The official cryptocurrency withdrawal limit is 50BTC per week.
Which cryptocurrencies are accepted on Sportsbet.io?
There are eight different cryptocurrencies accepted on Sportsbet.io: BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT, TRX, XRP, SOC, ADA.