Are you interested in finding an anonymous & reliable Tether casino? Do you want to find the best crypto casino with USDT?
In this ultimate guide, we’ll present our Tether casino reviews and discuss the popular stable coin and how it’s used for online gambling. We’ll also give you a step-by-step guide on how to deposit and withdraw your USDT from online casinos and even answer some of the most frequent questions about Tether gambling.
Let’s cut to the chase.
Top Rated Tether Casinos You Must Try in 2021
First things first, we’re going to show you our ultimate list of Tether online casinos. Feel free to examine it carefully and pick the ones you like the most. We did in-depth research, scrutinizing every USDT gambling site and paying special attention to available games, bonuses, deposit and withdrawal limits, licenses, security, and more.
Quote: “Gambling is not about how well you play the games — it’s really about how well you handle your money.” Terrence “VP Pappy” Murphy
- Top Rated Tether Casinos You Must Try in 2021
- Why Use Tether (USDT) as a Payment Option at Online Casinos?
- How to Deposit to Tether Casinos?
- Withdrawing Your Casino Winnings Using Tether
- Tether Casino Bonus Explained
- The Most Popular USDt Casino Games
- Advantages of Tether Casinos
- Disadvantages of Tether Online Casinos
Why Use Tether (USDT) as a Payment Option at Online Casinos?
There are several great reasons why Tether is currently considered one of the best deposit and withdrawal options for online gambling.
First of all, USDT is a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum, which means it’s as transparent as it gets. All transactions are stored on a decentralized public ledger, and there are no intermediaries when making a transaction — it’s conducted on a peer-to-peer basis. The currency is backed by the revolutionary blockchain technology, which was popularised after Bitcoin was introduced to the world.
Next, Tether is a stablecoin, and we’ll talk about this several times throughout this guide. For now, all you need to know is that USDT aims to be equal to $1. Even though it’s not always exactly $1, it’s as close as it gets. Of course, minor fluctuations may happen, and we suggest keeping an eye on the latest price changes. That said, the fluctuations are nowhere as common as those of Bitcoin or Ethereum, as these two are considered very unstable (much like dozens of other cryptocurrencies).
Finally, Tether comes with very small transaction fees — much smaller compared to fiat payment options.
How to Deposit to Tether Casinos?
If you have experience depositing any cryptocurrency to a crypto casino, you shouldn’t have any trouble doing the same with Tether. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you out.
- Create a Tether wallet — If you’re new to cryptocurrency gambling and want to use USDT for deposits and withdrawals, you first need to find a good wallet that accepts Tether.
- Pick one of the Tether gambling sites — Ideally, you’ll pick one of the sites provided on this page, as they are all tested by industry professionals and offer secure and fair gaming.
- Open an account — Different casinos have different registration processes, and some might take a minute or two more than others. However, they all follow the same pattern, and it shouldn’t take more than five minutes to become a registered member.
- Go to the Cashier section — Log in to the casino using your username and password and find the Banking page.
- Select Tether and enter the deposit amount — Pay attention to the minimum and maximum deposit limits imposed by the casinos.
- Scan the QR code — Once you’ve confirmed your transaction in the USDT casino, you’ll have to use your Tether wallet to scan the provided QR code and make the transaction. Alternatively, you can copy the wallet address.
- Have fun!
Withdrawing Your Casino Winnings Using Tether
The withdrawal process is even easier. Let’s look at how you can cash out your winnings using USDT.
- Log in to your casino account — Before you can request a withdrawal, you will have to log in.
- Go to the Cashier section — Here, you need to select Tether as your preferred withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to cash out — You’ll also encounter limits here, and they might be different from the ones related to deposits, so make sure to learn more about them.
- Enter your Tether wallet address — You will have to provide your wallet address in order to receive the funds.
- Confirm your withdrawal — After this, you might have to wait some time before your withdrawal request is processed. Some online casinos take up to a couple of days to verify your withdrawal and release it. Others need only a couple of hours. That’s another thing you should check before making your final online casino selection.
Tether Casino Bonus Explained
All Tether casinos featured in this article offer bonuses for new and regular customers. If you’re registering as a new user, you should focus on the welcome bonus, which is usually the most lucrative promotion you’ll come across.
Our team of professional cryptocurrency users and gamblers has selected several lucrative bonuses for you. We’ve reviewed every bonus carefully to determine the true value of each, meaning we’ve also paid attention to their wagering requirements, expiration periods, structure, and more.
|Casino Name||Bonus||Bonus Structure||Wagering Requirements|
|Playamo||First deposit bonus||100% up to $500 + 100 free spins||50x|
|Bitstarz||First deposit bonus||100% up to $2,000 or 1 BTC + 180 free spins||40x|
|Unique Casino||Welcome bonus||100% up to $2000||40x|
|Tangiers||First deposit bonus||200% up to $200 + 30 free spins||35x|
|Golden Star Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $1,000 or 50 mBTC + 100 free spins||40x|
|20Bet||First deposit bonus||100% up to $120 + 120 free spins||40x|
|Fortune Jack Casino||No deposit bonus||50 free spins for registration||50x|
The Most Popular USDt Casino Games
Tether casinos aren’t that different from ordinary online casino platforms when it comes to available games. Therefore, the most popular games you’ll come across are slots, roulette, blackjack, and poker. What matters is that all of them are provided by industry-leading casino game development companies.
|USDt Slots||Online slots usually make up the biggest part of every online casino, including the Tether casinos featured in this article. Apart from the classic slots, you’ll also find plenty of innovative games that offer interesting features and bonuses.|
|Tether Roulette||Most Tether gambling sites feature the three major variations of online roulette — American, European, and French. However, you might even find less popular options, such as mini roulette, on some sites.|
|Tether Blackjack||Considered the most popular casino card game, blackjack can be found in most online casinos, including those that accept Tether as a payment option. You’ll find a wide array of different blackjack games, so feel free to explore them once you become a member of a USDT casino.|
|USDt Poker||Poker comes in many shapes and sizes at crypto casinos. There’s casino poker, video poker, and more. Most Tether online casinos have at least a couple of popular poker games, so feel free to explore their offer before joining if you’re interested in playing poker.|
Advantages of Tether Casinos
Here’s a list of all things that make Tether stand out from the pack in the online casino industry.
- Quick transactions — USDT is a fast cryptocurrency, meaning your transactions will be processed in a couple of seconds. Therefore, you’ll be able to make quick deposits and start your online real-money casino gambling journey right away.
- No intermediaries — Unlike fiat payment methods, such as banks and other payment institutions that require middlemen to process your payment, Tether works on a P2P basis, thanks to the underlying technology.
- Anonymous — There’s no need to leave any kind of sensitive data when using Tether. Instead, you can do it completely anonymously, which enhances your security further.
- Stable — As mentioned before, Tether is a stablecoin, which means the price of a single unit of USDT is equal to one American dollar (with minor fluctuations). This means it’s much safer for gambling than Bitcoin and Ethereum, which can lose or gain value in a short period.
- No taxes — Tether is not taxed in most countries, as it is a cryptocurrency. Therefore, you will get to keep your entire prize if you win in a USDT online casino.
Disadvantages of Tether Online Casinos
Let’s take a look at the drawbacks of using Tether as your cryptocurrency of choice for online gambling.
- Popularity — Tether is used by millions of people, but it’s still not as popular as BTC or ETH. In other words, fewer online casinos accept Tether compared to the number of those that allow Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Controversy — Tether failed to conduct an audit and confirm the claim that it is indeed backed by fiat money. This was a controversy that threatened to crash USDT, but it survived nonetheless. Hopefully, the people behind Tether are now striving toward a more open and transparent approach.
- Dependent on financial relationships — Tether mainly depends on banks and legal institutions that it cooperates with.
Where can I find the best Tether casino in 2021?
Our cryptocurrency and gambling professionals have conducted research and selected the best Tether gambling sites. You can check out the final list on this page. At the moment, the three most popular options among Tether players are Playamo, Tangiers, and Golden Star Casino.
How can I buy USDT?
To buy USDT, you need to find an online cryptocurrency exchange that supports Tether. The two most popular options at the moment are Kraken and Bitfinex. Feel free to research available platforms to find the most suitable ones for you.
Is gambling with Tether legal?
Technically speaking, it’s legal, but (and there’s always a but with cryptocurrencies) the legislation isn’t complete in many countries, so it’s in the gray area.
Will Tether go up?
Tether is a stablecoin, which means it will always remain at $1. Therefore, no price fluctuations are possible, like in the case of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and hundreds of other non-stable cryptos.
What is the difference between Tether and Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a non-stable cryptocurrency. It’s not backed by an actual asset, so its price goes up and down depending on the overall demand and trading volume. Tether, on the other hand, is backed by USD reserves.
What is one Tether worth?
One USDT is equal to one American dollar (with some minor ups and downs from time to time).
What other popular cryptos (except Tether) are accepted by crypto casinos?
Many online casinos accept a wide range of cryptocurrencies, with the most popular options being Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and more.
Are all slots available for playing with Tether?
In most cases, all slots offered in the Tether casino of your choice are available for playing with USDT.
What’s the minimum deposit in Tether casinos?
This varies depending on the USDT casino you select. In most cases, the minimum deposit limit is between $5 and $20.
Is Tether a stable cryptocurrency?
Yes, Tether is 100% backed by the American dollar, and it’s actually the first stablecoin to have appeared on the crypto market.
Can I claim casino bonuses when I use Tether?
Yes, you can use USDT to make a deposit and claim the welcome bonus (and many other promotions for regular customers).
What are the best Tether wallets?
There are dozens of great cryptocurrency wallets that let you store Tether. First, you need to decide whether you want to use a hot or a cold wallet. After that, we suggest that you research available options until you find the best one for you. Make sure that the wallet is safe, secure, and trustworthy.
Tether is currently one of the most popular cryptocurrencies overall, and it is definitely the most popular stablecoin on the market.
Even though it’s seen less frequently than BTC or ETH at online casinos, you’ll still find a fair selection of Tether casinos where you can choose between various popular games for real money, including slots, card games, table games, video poker, and more. Tether offers fast, affordable, and anonymous transactions, and many players opt for it because its price is stable.
Hopefully, this USDT gambling guide has helped you find the best Tether casino for you so that you can kickstart your journey into cryptocurrency gaming.