Are you searching for the best Litecoin casino? If that’s the case, our comprehensive LTC gambling guide will help you. Our team of cryptocurrency experts did a deep dive into the web and came up with the top-rated Litecoin gambling sites. Apart from introducing you to the leading gaming platforms, this article will help you understand how LTC payments work and show which gambling options you’ll have access to.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
List of Recommended Litecoin Gambling Sites 2022
Cryptocurrencies have been growing in popularity. Consequently, the number of LTC online gaming sites has increased. Unfortunately, not all of them operate on the same level, which is why our team decided to find gambling platforms that offer a safe yet exciting experience. Below, you’ll find the list of the top-of-the-line Litecoin sites:
Quote: “I’ve learned the lesson that the worst thing that can happen to a gambler is to let his recent losses or wins knock him off keel emotionally.” — Andrew Beyer.
- List of Recommended Litecoin Gambling Sites 2022
- Why Play at Crypto Casinos with Litecoin?
- How to Deposit Litecoin at Online Casinos?
- How to Withdraw from Litecoin Casinos?
- Litecoin Casino Bonuses
- Top Litecoin Games to Play
- Litecoin Gambling: Pros and Cons
- What Are the Best Litecoin Wallets?
Why Play at Crypto Casinos with Litecoin?
Regardless of your gaming experience, Litecoin is an excellent payment method to use in online casinos. Below are just some of the reasons why you should consider choosing LTC as a primary banking solution:
- Rapid processing times — Unlike Bitcoin, where new blocks are generated every 10 minutes, the Litecoin algorithm produces a new one every 2.5 minutes, allowing the system to process payments four times faster than BTC. This means you won’t have to wait for hours to see the transactions processed.
- Low fees — Traditional banking systems usually charge a 2% fee to money transactions. However, Litecoin offers lower fees that range somewhere between $0.03 and $0.04, which is just a fraction of what you’d have to pay for using credit cards or digital wallets.
- Increased security — Litecoin operates on the blockchain principle, making it one of the safest payment options available on the market. Thanks to multiple security layers, your money and sensitive data will be perfectly safe.
How to Deposit Litecoin at Online Casinos?
Although the concept of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and coins may seem intimidating, Litecoin is a simple payment option to use. Once you understand the foundation of how LTC functions, you’ll be ready to start the exciting gaming adventure.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make Litecoin deposits in online casinos:
- Before you can deposit in an online casino, you need to have a Litecoin wallet to store LTC. You can find recommendations in this guide.
- Create an account in a chosen LTC wallet, and you’ll obtain private keys and a public address. The first is used to approve online LTC transactions, while the public address is meant for those who want to send coins directly to your wallet.
- Having done that, you’ll need to get some Litecoins. The two best options are buying them in an exchange or asking a friend to send some your way.
- Once LTC appears on balance, you can go to the chosen online casino, register an account, and go to the Cashier.
- From there, select Litecoin as the payment method, and copy the code (PWN – public wallet number) that appears, and paste it into your LTC wallet. Alternatively, you can scan a QR code via a mobile device.
- Finally, enter the number of coins you want to transfer to your online casino account and confirm the transaction.
How to Withdraw from Litecoin Casinos?
Once you’ve collected enough winnings, it’s time to cash them out. Thankfully, online casinos support Litecoin withdrawals, meaning you won’t have to switch to other payment solutions to collect the money you’ve won.
Here’s how LTC withdrawals work:
- Visit the Cashier in the online casino and choose the Withdrawal option.
- Select Litecoin from the list of payment methods.
- Input the amount you’d like to transfer and paste your wallet’s public address in a designated field.
- Confirm the transaction.
- That’s it.
You now just have to wait for the payment to go through. First, the casino needs to approve the request, after which your wallet receives the payment. This procedure can last a couple of hours, up to one day. Still, it’s considerably faster compared to other traditional banking solutions.
Litecoin Casino Bonuses
Unlike their land-based counterparts, online casinos are jam-packed with enticing bonus offers and promotions reserved for new and existing players. These incentives come in various shapes and sizes, including match bonuses, free spins, no deposit promos, etc.
Of course, the promotional collection varies between casinos. That’s why we came up with a list of the top-rated Litecoin casino bonuses. The table below contains the most exciting offers available to all LTC casino players — you just have to pick the one you like the most. Take a look:
|Casino Name||Bonus||Bonus Structure|
|Playamo||First deposit bonus||100% up to $100 + 100 free spins|
|Bitstarz||First deposit bonus||100% up to $2,000|
|Unique Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $200|
|Tangiers||First deposit bonus||200% up to $2000 + 30 free spins|
|Golden Star Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $1,000|
|20Bet||First deposit bonus||100% up to $180 + 120 free spins|
|National Casino||First deposit bonus||100% up to $500 + 100 free spins|
Litecoin Free Spins
Free spins are the most popular casino bonus, especially among slots enthusiasts. Typically, free spins are part of the larger sign-up package, alongside a deposit match offer. The casinos in the table below host some exciting free spins bonuses that are either reserved for a specific game or allow players to choose which slots to play.
If you’re interested in such an opportunity, scroll down and see what each Litecoin casino has to offer:
Top LTC casinos with Free Spins
|Casino Name||Bonus||Bonus Structure|
|Playamo||First deposit bonus & free spins||100% up to $100 + 100 free spins|
|Tangiers||First deposit bonus & free spins||200% up to $2000 + 30 free spins|
|20Bet||First deposit bonus & free spins||100% up to $180 + 120 free spins|
|National Casino||First deposit bonus & free spins||100% up to $500 + 100 free spins|
Top Litecoin Games to Play
The main difference between Litecoin and other online casinos revolves around payments. Other than that, LTC gambling sites operate the same as any other platform. This also includes the game collection. While not all games accept cryptocurrencies, LTC users still have access to a wide range of options. Following is a list of the most popular Litecoin games you can enjoy playing:
- Litecoin slots — These are a popular option among players, which is why casinos host hundreds of unique titles with mind-blowing features. You can choose between dozens of themes, including sci-fi, adventure, history, travel, etc.
- Litecoin roulette — This is an all-time casino favorite played by millions of people worldwide. So, it comes as no surprise to see Litecoin casinos packed with different variants of roulette, including Lightning Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Live Roulette, etc.
- Litecoin poker — Those who prefer strategy and skill-based games will enjoy LTC poker. Available in both live and RNG-based mode, this game requires high levels of concentration and experience. If you’re new to the world of online casinos, make sure to cover the basics before playing poker for real money.
- Litecoin blackjack — This is the most popular card game in the world. Blackjack is an excellent option for new and experienced players with simple-to-understand rules and a low house edge. Some of the most popular variants include Multihand Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, Classic Speed Blackjack, etc.
If casino games aren’t your cup of tea, Litecoin casino sites also offer sports betting options. Although the choice of wagering opportunities is considerably smaller than platforms that accept fiat currencies or Bitcoin, LTC allows users to bet on some popular sports, including all the major US leagues — NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB.
Regardless of the betting offer, Litecoin sportsbooks feature competitive odds, live and pre-match wagering options, and enticing bonuses, creating a high-quality experience for anyone who joins.
Litecoin Gambling: Pros and Cons
By now, you probably understand that using Litecoin in gambling comes with fantastic advantages. Of course, there are some drawbacks, as well. It’s our job to mention them, just like it’s up to you to decide whether you’ll choose LTC as a primary payment option.
|Top-of-the-line security — Besides the cutting-edge blockchain technology, Litecoin offers additional security layers to protect its users.||Volatility — Like other cryptocurrencies, Litecoin is highly volatile, which can bear certain risks.|
|Instant processing times — As we mentioned, Litecoin is more efficient than other cryptocurrencies and processes payments four times faster than Bitcoin.||Legality — Given that LTC is a digital currency, its legality has always been a gray area. However, since it is a decentralized currency, it’s available to users worldwide.|
|Very low fees — Unlike banking cards and e-wallets, Litecoin charges rock-bottom fees on your transactions.||Irreversibility — You can’t reverse LTC transactions. Once you’ve confirmed a transfer, there’s no going back.|
|Massive potential for growth — LTC has yet to grow in popularity, which is why we believe the number of Litecoin online casinos will grow in the future.|
What Are the Best Litecoin Wallets?
As we already discussed, you need a wallet to store Litecoins and use them for casino deposits and withdrawals. Currently, the market hosts different wallet variants that vary depending on your needs. Below, you can find some of the most popular LTC storage solutions:
- LiteVault — It’s an online wallet using in-browser cryptography to help protect your data and coins. LiteVault has a browser-based platform and mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- Exodus — This is the perfect option for beginners, thanks to its user-friendly design and simple layout. Registered members can use the wallet on desktop and mobile devices.
- Guarda — This is a custody-free crypto wallet that’s been successfully operating since 2017. Users can buy and manage crypto coins and use the wallet to make casino transactions.
- Litecoin Core — This is a well-known full node client which provides its users with high levels of security and efficiency.
- Ledger — If you prefer hardware solutions for storing LTC, Ledger is the best option. The wallet carries the highest security levels and state-of-the-art encryption protocols that keep your asset safe.
Where can I find the best Litecoin casinos?
The guide we’ve created for you will introduce you to top-performing Litecoin gambling sites. Some of the names that currently stand out from the crowd are Bitstarz, Bitcasino, and Playamo. However, it’s up to you to choose which one meets your gambling needs and preferences.
Do all online casinos accept Litecoin?
Unfortunately, not all online casinos accept LTC payments. Nevertheless, we were able to find great options you can try out. Just scroll up to our list and take your pick.
Are fees charged to Litecoin transactions?
Although online casinos typically don’t charge extra fees to your deposits and withdrawals, your Litecoin wallet might. Usually, transaction fees range between $0.03 and $0.04, which is barely noticeable.
What is the best Litecoin wallet?
You can store this cryptocurrency in different wallets. They come in the form of mobile apps, programs, or even hardware devices. The choice will vary depending on your needs, but some popular options include Exodus, Guarda, LiteVault, Ledger, Litecoin Core, etc.
Are Liteocin casinos safe?
Simply put — yes, they are safe. As long as you pick a platform from our list, you’ll be good. We dedicated a lot of effort to find the most reliable LTC platforms on the market. All the sites you see in the guide above hold licenses from reputable regulators and employ advanced security measures to protect you and your money.
How fast are LTC casino deposits and withdrawals?
Litecoin deposits usually take about 2.5 minutes to be processed. On the other hand, withdrawals require more time, typically between 20 and 30 minutes, which is still faster than other cryptocurrencies.
What are the best Litecoin alternatives to use in online casinos?
The best LTC alternatives you can use in online casinos are Bitcoin, Ripple, Tether, Trone, Dogecoin, etc. Out of all the mentioned options, Bitcoin is the most popular one, meaning you’ll find the most extensive collection of online casinos that support BTC payments.
Is Litecoin available in mobile casinos?
Yes, of course, you can use Litecoin in mobile casinos. You can also download a mobile LTC wallet and make payments on the go simple and hassle-free.
If you’re just starting to learn about cryptocurrencies and gambling, Litecoin might be the best option to help you learn the ropes. LTC is simple to understand and even easier to use. Although the range of online casinos might be limited, using Litecoin for online gambling comes with many perks.
If you’re ready to explore the world of Litecoin casinos, you know what to do — scroll back up to our list, examine the sites and choose the one that meets your needs. Of course, always gamble responsibly and enjoy yourself!