Are you looking for the best crypto or bitcoin casino in India? Are you wondering if crypto casinos are legit and safe?
Whether you’re a beginner in the world of bitcoin gambling or a seasoned pro, we provide a comprehensive guide to bitcoin casinos in India [Updated].
In this guide, you’ll learn how to pick legit BTC casinos in India (and avoid the fraudulent ones), how to determine if crypto casinos are safe, the basics of bitcoin gambling, converting BTC to INR, and so much more…
The list of reliable Bitcoin Casinos accepting players from India:
- Bitcoin Gambling Safety — How to Pick Legit Casinos in India?
- How we Review Bitcoin Casinos in India
- Is a bitcoin casino safe?
- How diverse are the games and providers?
- Should you claim a no deposit bonus?
- Which Bitcoin Casinos in India offer No Deposit Bonus or Free Spins?
- How long will it take for a deposit and withdrawal?
- Is the casino available on mobile?
- How good is the customer support service?
- Depositing: How to deposit into your casino account?
- Playing: Bitcoin games — what can you play?
- Withdrawing: How to cash out your winnings?
- How do you convert bitcoin to INR?
- How to buy Bitcoin in India?
- Which is the best bitcoin casino in India in 2021?
Bitcoin Gambling Safety — How to Pick Legit Casinos in India?
You must exercise extreme caution while gambling with bitcoin (or with any currency, really). The excitement and sense of danger inherent in bitcoin gambling can give you an adrenalin rush, making you throw caution to the wind. However, you must calmly assess the BTC casino’s legitimacy and safety before investing your crypto assets.
If you’re reading this guide, congratulations, you’re already being far more cautious than most bitcoin gamblers.
The Indian government supports and recognizes three main licensing bodies:
- The UK Gambling Commission
- The Malta Gaming Authority
- The Curacao eGaming Control Board
As a player, you can easily access the BTC casino’s licensing details. You should cross-check all their licensing numbers to ensure they’re legitimate and authentic, thereby ensuring optimal safety while bitcoin gambling.
Our website only recommends bitcoin casinos that are properly vetted and legitimate, but we still encourage independent verification.
How we Review Bitcoin Casinos in India
- Security & Trust: Security and legitimacy are the first frontiers of our verification process. We gauge the crypto casinos’ licenses, cross-reference to ensure legitimacy, and pour over user testimonials to ensure optimal safety.
- Games & Software: We assess the games available in the casino, such as live table games of blackjack, slots, poker, roulette, etc. Furthermore, we assess the internal software used to ensure the tool’s fairness.
- Bonuses & Promotions: Each bitcoin casino offers unique bonuses to engage newcomers to bitcoin gambling. We assess and compare the promotions to help you avail of the best deals.
- Banking & Money: A bitcoin casino must have a robust, safe, and simple solution to banking. We identify bitcoin casinos that simplify the deposit and withdrawal processes.
- Customer Care: Customer care is essential to ensure your concerns are always addressed. Our team individually deals with customer care to determine their suitability.
- Mobile Friendliness: We assess the bitcoin casino’s mobile interface, apps, or web presence to ensure you can play games from your small screen.
Is a bitcoin casino safe?
As with all online gambling sites (and indeed any site dealing with financial transactions), safety should be your primary concern.
A bitcoin gambling site is deemed safe and trustworthy if licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Curacao eGaming Control Board, as discussed earlier.
You can rest assured that we only recommend bitcoin gambling sites licensed by these recognizable authorities.
You must look out for are fraudulent casinos. Due to the lack of regulation in India, fraudulent crypto casinos can pop up without meeting the requirements established by the aforementioned oversight bodies. These casinos are a lot more likely to neglect fair-play practices, endangering your crypto assets.
While the past decade has seen numerous instances of crypto hacking and theft, none of them have occurred at casinos. In most cases, cryptocurrency exchange platforms are the targets of hacks and thefts.
As such, strange as it may sound, licensed bitcoin casinos are actually safer than exchange platforms. They’re usually designed with several layers of encryption and verification to ensure complete trustworthiness at all stages.
How diverse are the games and providers?
The games available in bitcoin casinos are the same as casinos accepting fiat currencies. This is beneficial — the rules and standards of gameplay are well-established, and you don’t need to familiarize yourself with new games.
Slots are the most popular games available in crypto casinos. However, slots in bitcoin casinos are built with the provably fair tool wherein the software algorithms are scanned to ensure faultless spins. Each spin is given a unique code to ensure the game’s overall fairness and validity.
Other popular games in crypto casinos include live table games of blackjack, dice games, bingo, poker and roulette, lottery, and sports betting.
When reviewing bitcoin casinos, we ensure that they have a diverse portfolio of games to keep you engaged. Furthermore, our technical reviewers assess the gamers’ software and algorithms to ensure they abide by the highest standards of fair play.
Should you claim a no deposit bonus?
All BTC casinos offer a wide range of bonuses and promotions but comparing the potential bonuses against your investment can be challenging. That’s especially true since the bonuses can take multiple forms. Some crypto casinos offer bonuses in the form of INR, whereas others offer free spins or bets.
We parse through all the bonus offerings to help you determine the most useful crypto bonuses and rewards; the ones truly worth claiming.
The welcome bonus is the most prominent and notable bonus in most crypto casinos. According to this bonus, you receive a percentage of your first payment into your account in the form of bitcoin. In some cases, the bitcoin reward may be accompanied by free spins or bets.
However, all rewards come with a fine print. You must read the terms and conditions of your chosen crypto casino’s bonuses, such as the wagering requirements, rules on the withdrawal of winnings, the cost of activating the bonuses, and more.
You must note that all bonuses come at a cost. You must deposit or make a payment to claim the bonus. As such, bonuses can certainly be helpful, but you must read the terms carefully first.
Which Bitcoin Casinos in India offer No Deposit Bonus or Free Spins?
How long will it take for a deposit and withdrawal?
When reviewing bitcoin casinos, we always assess the efficiency of their deposits and withdrawals. As a player, you should have the option to enroll in the game and withdraw with as little fuss as possible while ensuring safety.
Each bitcoin casino has internal standards for banking. In most cases, you’ll have to enter your BTC wallet address in the banking section to link your accounts. You can then transfer the funds from your personal wallet to your casino account. Withdrawal is usually similar — you enter the amount into your bitcoin address to receive the funds.
In most cases, the deposit may take a few minutes, and the withdrawal may take up to 48 hours. However, some of the casinos can complete the process within a few hours. We always favor casinos that speed up and simplify the withdrawal process.
Is the casino available on mobile?
You shouldn’t have to sit before a computer while bitcoin gambling. You should be able to play while you’re waiting in line at a store, riding the subway, or using the bathroom. That’s only possible if your chosen crypto casino has a robust mobile interface.
Some bitcoin casinos have outdated websites that may work on a desktop but sputter to a halt on the small screen. Some bitcoin casinos have robust mobile websites, but they don’t have apps. And others are completely optimized for the small screen with iOS and Android apps.
We recommend bitcoin casinos based on their mobile friendliness. The ideal bitcoin casino should have a modernized desktop and mobile interface with well-developed apps for iOS and Android phones.
How good is the customer support service?
When looking for the best bitcoin casinos in India, we can’t neglect customer support service. All players are customers, and they’re entitled to the same rights and privileges as the customers on other platforms.
If you have any concerns or problems with your account, deposits, or withdrawals, you should have access to efficient support systems.
To that end, we always assess and vet the chosen crypto casino’s support service to determine its long-term suitability. You may not realize the need for customer support at the initial stages, but most people eventually need to contact support.
We do the groundwork in advance to ensure you have an efficient response rate through multiple means. Ideally, the customer support service should be available through live chat, emails, and a ticketing system.
We gauge the platform’s customer support service based on availability and the speed of response.
How to Gamble with Bitcoin?
Now that you’re aware of our vetting process, you’re probably wondering how to gamble with bitcoin in India.
Below, we provide a step-by-step overview of bitcoin gambling from the initial deposit to the final withdrawal and the conversion of bitcoin earnings to INR.
Depositing: How to deposit into your casino account?
- Step 1: Open a bitcoin wallet, such as Exodus, Electrum, and Trezor Model T.
- Step 2: Deposit money into your bitcoin wallet using your credit/ debit card and purchase the necessary bitcoin.
- Step 3: Navigate to the deposits page of your bitcoin casino and click on the bitcoin option.
- Step 4: Each bitcoin casino will provide unique instructions for depositing. In most cases, you’ll be assigned a bitcoin wallet address that’s unique to your bitcoin casino account. Copy the bitcoin address.
- Step 5: Send the bitcoin from your personal wallet to your casino account. This should take a few minutes. With that, you can start bitcoin gambling.
Playing: Bitcoin games — what can you play?
- Slot Machines: Slots are the most popular games in all casinos because of their simplicity and potential profitability — minimal investment, huge rewards. The slot machines in legitimate and trustworthy bitcoin casinos are built with provably fair technology to ensure a fair and secure gaming experience. The following are the most popular Bitcoin slot games — Starburst™, Immortal Romance™, Book of Dead™, Jumanji™, and Gonzo’s Quest™.
- Sports Betting: Some crypto casinos also have separate sports betting features. This allows you to access live sports, such as live IPL cricket and compile your individual betting slip from ongoing games. You can take advantage of sports bonuses and cash-out options in dozens of global and national sports. Some bitcoin casinos also allow you to watch the games live.
- Bitcoin Lottery: Bitcoin casinos allow you to access online lotteries from across the globe. Some of the most popular crypto casinos also offer lottery games from the United States of America, Europe, and Australia. However, before investing in any lottery, you should assess all your options and select the most trustworthy ones. You may also want to diversify your investments between multiple lotteries.
- Live Casino: This feature provides the most authentic casino experience in bitcoin gambling, expanding the possibilities of entertainment and winnings. In live BTC casinos, you gain access to HD tables streamed live, allowing you to play against the table’s live dealer or other players. The most popular options in live casinos include Teen Patti, poker, sic bo, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and many more.
Withdrawing: How to cash out your winnings?
- Step 1: Go to the bitcoin section of the casino’s banking page.
- Step 2: Enter the BTC amount you wish to withdraw into your linked bitcoin wallet and confirm the transaction.
- Step 3: Your bitcoin winnings will be sent to your personal bitcoin wallet. This process may take a few minutes or hours, depending on the chosen crypto casino.
How do you convert bitcoin to INR?
- Step 1: Once the bitcoin winnings are in your account, you can sell the bitcoin at the ongoing rate. A small conversion fee may be applied at this point.
- Step 2: Once the sell order is executed, you’ll have the bitcoin’s value in INR in your wallet.
- Step 3: Link your banking details to your bitcoin wallet.
- Step 4: Transfer the INR to your Indian bank account. This should take a few hours, depending on the platform and the form of withdrawal.
How to buy Bitcoin in India?
- Create an account at a cryptocurrency exchange platform or e-wallet.
- Link your bank account to the exchange platform or e-wallet.
- If necessary, complete the KYC process.
- Transfer INR from your bank to the exchange platform or e-wallet.
- Buy BTC with your INR deposit.
What are the Benefits of Bitcoin Casinos in India?
|Benefits of Depositing with Bitcoin in India||Drawbacks of Depositing with Bitcoin in India|
|Anonymity: BTC is an anonymous and untraceable currency with no personal details linked to your payments. As such, you can engage in bitcoin gambling without the risk of your activities being traced.||Fraudulence: You must select your BTC casino from our list of pre-vetted and trustworthy casinos. If you don’t verify the crypto casino, you may fall into the hands of fraudulent and un-licensed platforms that take advantage of Indian players.|
|Safety: BTC casinos are extremely safe, trustworthy, and secure, and there have been no targeted hacks of bitcoin casinos. As such, you can rest assured that your assets are safe.||Volatility: While BTC has proven to be an incredibly profitable currency, it’s still extremely volatile. The price may dip or rise in haphazard waves. As such, there’s a possibility of incurring a loss on your bitcoin winnings.|
|Free: BTC casinos don’t charge any transaction fees to deposit or withdraw funds. Participation is completely free. You’ll only incur transaction fees while buying and selling BTC outside the platform.||Limitations: As of now, you don’t have a lot of options with bitcoin casinos in India. However, as cryptocurrencies become more mainstream, more bitcoin casinos are sure to come up.|
|Investment: The past years have shown that BTC is the most profitable form of investment. You can store your bitcoin winnings in your wallet and sell them later when the BTC value increases, thereby multiplying your wins.|
|Taxability: Bitcoin is an unregulated currency outside the government’s control. As such, you can keep all your bitcoin winnings without paying taxes on them or even notifying the tax office.|
|Instantaneous: Without an intermediary third-party or banking service, you can deposit and withdraw funds on your own terms. The entire process can be concluded within a day without seeking external permission.|
Which is the best bitcoin casino in India in 2021?
While the standards of bitcoin casinos keep changing, the following are our top picks for the best bitcoin casinos in India:
- 22Bet: This is a massive casino with 1000+ slots, live tables, eSports betting, lotteries, and live bingo. New members also receive generous welcome bonuses on their first plays.
- 20Bet: Licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority, this casino is known for sports betting, live betting, and live casino gaming. They offer great welcome bonuses and have a broad array of payment options.
- Bitcasino: Licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority, this casino has a stunning range of games, a great loyalty program and welcome bonuses, and multiple payment options.
Are the best bitcoin gambling sites in India legit?
Yes, the best bitcoin gambling sites in India are legit, trustworthy, and safe, as long as they’re vetted by the right oversight bodies — the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Curacao eGaming Control Board.
How to open a BTC account?
You can open a BTC account at a cryptocurrency exchange platform or cryptocurrency wallets, such as WazirX, Exodus, Electrum, or Mycelium. In most cases, you can open the account using an email address and password. However, in some cases, you may need to complete a KYC form to facilitate withdrawals.
How about alternative currencies?
Bitcoin is the most popular, and, at this stage, the most reliable cryptocurrency available. However, you can also find crypto casinos accepting alternative cryptocurrencies, such as Ethereum (ETH), the second most popular cryptocurrency, Litecoin (LTC), and Ripple (XRP).
What is provably fair technology?
Provably fair technology is an algorithm that ensures online randomization. In slot machines, provably fair technology ensures that all spins are completely fair and valid.
Are crypto casinos the same as blockchain casinos?
No, crypto casinos aren’t the same as blockchain casinos. Blockchain is the complete technological infrastructure on which cryptocurrencies are built. A blockchain casino can support all features of the various cryptocurrencies, but crypto casinos can only accept specific cryptocurrencies as payment.
Are there BTC transaction fees?
No, crypto casinos don’t charge any BTC transaction fees during the deposit, withdrawal, or playing games. However, you may incur standard BTC transaction fees while converting INR to BTC (and vice versa) in your external exchange platform or wallet, but the transaction fee is minimal.
Which BTC slot machines are best?
The most popular BTC slot machines are Starburst™, Immortal Romance™, Book of Dead™, Jumanji™, Gonzo’s Quest™, Frankenslot’s Monster™, The Ninja™, and Buffalo50™. Some of the most popular providers for BTC slot machines are Endorphina and Betsoft.
Do all online casinos in India take bitcoin?
Bitcoin isn’t widely accepted at casinos yet. As such, you should look for specific crypto casinos, such as 22Bet, 20Bet, and National Casino.
Which e-wallets do I need for bitcoin?
You can use the following e-wallets for bitcoin: Exodus, Electrum, Mycelium, Ledger Nano X, and Trezor Model T.
Bitcoin gambling is still a burgeoning field in the Indian market. Due to the relative newness of cryptocurrencies and the government’s skepticism with this novel form of payment, most casinos are treading softly. However, the lack of regulation and protection by the Indian government also paves the way for fraudulent crypto casinos.
Bitcoin gambling is certainly a viable and potentially profitable form of entertainment, but it should be approached with the utmost caution. You must look for BTC casinos verified, vetted, and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Curacao eGaming Control Board.
Once you find the right bitcoin casino, you can access a wide range of bitcoin gambling options, such as live casino games, slot machines, live betting, lotteries, and more. You can transfer funds to and from your casino account via an external bitcoin wallet, cashing out your winnings as and when you deem appropriate.
We hope you found this comprehensive guide to bitcoin casinos in India useful. Please stay tuned for regular updates on the state of bitcoin gambling and detailed reviews of the best bitcoin casinos in India.